How many people have been battling Queue?

Misguided233

Ive been trying to beat this  Queue since i woke up this morning.  I can normally stay logged more than 2+ days at a time easy i never DC and never have issues  -  all the sudden XP event comes // 1094872837 alts log in // i cant stay on for more than  half the day without DC'ing (IN ACTIVE COMBAT NOT AFK) then logging to 300+ people waiting along side me. 

YES ofcourse when this XP event is over all of this chaos will "stop", but what have i aquired the past week+ besides -  daily frustration, Half  XP, and lost $$$ i spent on  Event items and XP buffs thats will be near pointless to use after the event ends.   

I WOULD SAY SETUP  DAILY CLAIMABLE 24h EVENT BUFF  TO CUT DOWN THE LOG COUNT FROM ALL EXTRA ISS's  - and LIMIT 1 TOON  PER PC FOR THE XP EVENTS TO KNOCK ALL UNNECCICARY ALTS .

Its not a new issue and makes it hard to enjoy the event NC provided.  Also i understand there is a suggestions box - this was more of an attempt to see others opinions and  frustrations on the same topic. 

There's no point having to queue, few things will happen.

While in queue, it will close the client abruptly after waiting 30-40 mins.

When you are able to log in, it stuck at selection and DC.

Even when you are able to pass that stage.. it will take forever to load or it will DC.

Worse thing, when it go into game... it just freeze forever.. few mins later DC.

For the last 40 hrs... i am only able to play at most 10 mins.

What is going on?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1