real maintenance

Please can you give us maintenance as appropriate, stop running MALWAREBYTE and CCLEANER only and give us a real maintenance .. the LAG of skilles is already unsustainable and in each maintenance it is worse. I really don't know what to expect .. every day that passes my decision is to leave NCWEST and go to another server WITHOUT LAG
PS: I've been playing since zaken so I'm not new and I've seen how this server has declined since August 2019 when the delay started.

There server maintenance is not what you just said FYI they have to backup the servers and make a off site backup of all the info so worse case scenario everything get corrupted its a just lost week.

It has not happened in a long time but there was a few times in the past servers were rolled back a day or two because of crashes that corrupted the server data and emergency maintenance had to be performed. 

Also maintenance is when they change software upgrades and add dev patches.  They cannot do any programming in NCSoft here, they just get patches from Korea and install them, no developers work at the NA offices/