New player, solo, Spellhowler - What to dualbox

NeZz

Hey everyone,

First of all I created this topic here because in every other sectied I tried to created, I was getting the message:
"Error code: 2C137/3"

Admins, feel free to transfer it.

Im a new player to Lineage2 Classic - GIRAN.

I created Dark Elf Mage - Spellhowler. Since Im a solo guy, I want to level up also a Support character (maybe sometimes my girlfriend will be active by sitting next to me, that means inactive).

What is better to level up? SE - EE - Prophet - WC.

What is better to level up that it will be usefull at 78 level and I can keep use it?

SE have the EMP at 50's but then it will be useless
EE have Clarity mostly and PoWater at 78
Prophet is enough at 56 level coz of BtB5, Zerk, Acumen and rest
WC in the end have COV

Since Im new and I have no idea, what would you suggest me to level up?

Thank you a lot.

If you are only going to dual box 1 support class I would suggest the SE because what you are going to need more than anything else as a Spellhowler is extra MP which only the SE or EE could provide you however the SE also has buffs that will assist you more so than the EE's buffs would. As far as prophet goes. Back in the day the prophet was the most important support class in the game but now they are practically useless because you have the buff scrolls that provide most of the important buffs for you for cheap. So focusing on a support class that can recharge your MP quickly is the most important thing to consider.

as mentioned above  SE is a must EE is nice as well.

i would recommend to get a BD and SWS at some point of time.

BD + M.atk and casting speed

sws  reduce MP usesage 

As a mage I would ditch the warcryer but go for either Prophet or Overlord. due to they both have casting speed and Zerk and warcryer doesn't

Thank you for your answers.

I also was going for SE/EE, but between both Elders are you keep thinking that SE is better choice?

Yes, SE has Empower but EE have Clarity and the same time it has Power of Water at 78 but SE has Power of Wind that it would be useless for me.

What are the POS/CON between these both Elders to me?

Thank you!

2 hours ago, NeZz said:

Thank you for your answers.

I also was going for SE/EE, but between both Elders are you keep thinking that SE is better choice?

Yes, SE has Empower but EE have Clarity and the same time it has Power of Water at 78 but SE has Power of Wind that it would be useless for me.

What are the POS/CON between these both Elders to me?

Thank you!

Quoting my self.

And if I decide to make also BladeDance (till 52 for the 2x dances), what would you recommend me to do?

Main: SH
1x Client: BladeDance
2x Client: Still SE or in this Situtation it is better an EE?

Thank you again!

On 4/20/2021 at 6:25 PM, Buldos said:

For nuker SE much better then EE cuz can provide empower and almost unlimited mp. SE have mass recharge for extra recharge all party members+self.

Hey there mate,
SE have Empower
EE have Clarity

BOTH have Recharge and Invocation. Why then SE provide almost unlimited MP? They have exactly the same skills on the Recharge.

Thank you mate!

35 minutes ago, NeZz said:

Hey there mate,
SE have Empower
EE have Clarity

BOTH have Recharge and Invocation. Why then SE provide almost unlimited MP? They have exactly the same skills on the Recharge.

Thank you mate!

There is no Invocation Skill on SE or EE on classic.

Only SE has Mass Recharge, that can recharge SE itself.

SE is much better for farm. Empower is most important skill.

On 4/22/2021 at 12:08 AM, NeZz said:

Hey there mate,
SE have Empower
EE have Clarity

Even if do not count mass recharge extra m.atk from emp is better then mp saving from clarity.

Example:

1. with empower (no clarity) nuker killing mob with 2-3 nukes

2. with clarity (no empower) nuker killing same mob with 4-5 nukes

which way nuker will use more mp per mob?

• 1 month later...