Recent NCWest disappointment

NCWest customer service is terrible. Everyone here knows this, especially the GMs.

When paying customers all for legitimate services and information regarding their accounts and are denied there is a serious issue.

We understand that GMs are not developers and that you have no idea what goes on under the hood of your game or in game as you never log in.

This does not excuse customer support from answer claims or responding to requests.

One example is the recent illegitimate bans on accounts that have had no illegal activity, and NCWest prohibiting those individuals from communicating with GMs.

Another example is simple restoration requests that are legitimate, but GMs maybe do not know how to perform on certain items, and are denied and closed without and effort from the NCWest staff.

We are giving you tens of thousands of dollars for a service, but you are not holding up your end of the agreement.

• Like 1

I feel ya, I cringe everytime I think about even submitting a ticket.  years of abuse of the system has led to what it is now....and when i say abuse, many, many very rich players have benefited.

• L2 Team

I understand it can feel frustrating to reach out to Customer Support, but allow me to address 2 points you made:

5 hours ago, FennecVulpes said:

One example is the recent illegitimate bans on accounts that have had no illegal activity, and NCWest prohibiting those individuals from communicating with GMs.

Players are not prohibited from appealing their bans. To appeal, one needs to submit a ticket and the account in questions will be reviewed. But as stated with the recent inquiry to account bans, they were closed for violating our EULA.

5 hours ago, FennecVulpes said:

Another example is simple restoration requests that are legitimate, but GMs maybe do not know how to perform on certain items, and are denied and closed without and effort from the NCWest staff.

If there is a miscommunication, please help our team understand your restoration request. However, if one is trying to game the system through perceived loopholes, those requests will not be honored. Lastly, there are also items that cannot be restored due to tool limitations thus denied.

Thank you.

• Hime locked this topic
  • L2 Team

Hello All,

We had previously stated the accounts banned were a result of violating our EULA and we will be completing a re-review of the enforcement. You will receive a message from CS upon a new decision.