Jump to content
Forums

Info and Tips for a new player


DoomBot
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi there! I'm a new player, i just came here to make some questions.
* What characters are stronger now to SOLO/PVE?
* What characters are stronger now to PvP?
* What caracters are the best to play Solo or what caracters are the most popular and needed on partys?
* Please give me some tips to make my play time a good time. ( i mean what caracters i need to level up first  and that kind of things)

I really apreciate UR time and Information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well to be hoenst, it doesnt really matter, as long you enjoy playing your toons that is more important. you can e.g. play a healer live healer is always nice to have but if you hate that class there is no point in playing it.

as for PVP, as long your well super geared I think they all okay.  you can be a dps if you dont have good gear and the opponent is a healer with nice gear you still get dropped. 

I would advise you to get your own personal warcryer + BD if you go for a non nuker class. and a SE+EE +BD if going to be a nuker.  SWS is a nice add on as well. if you dont want to box i think you should go for a summoner class (ES you can group with Nukers if needed, Warlock with melee) or you need to be loaded and use a lot of melody scrolls.

as for partys dont except to able to find random parties unless you in a clan, expect to be grouping with your own toons alot. so it is best to make your own party and join in other people parties when you up to level with your clan mates or other way around. if you make your own group. you be more flexible as well if you want to group and you able to swap in and out your own toons that are needed. with you clanmates. and run multiple parties.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2021 at 4:07 PM, KuroiHime said:

well to be hoenst, it doesnt really matter, as long you enjoy playing your toons that is more important. you can e.g. play a healer live healer is always nice to have but if you hate that class there is no point in playing it.

as for PVP, as long your well super geared I think they all okay.  you can be a dps if you dont have good gear and the opponent is a healer with nice gear you still get dropped. 

I would advise you to get your own personal warcryer + BD if you go for a non nuker class. and a SE+EE +BD if going to be a nuker.  SWS is a nice add on as well. if you dont want to box i think you should go for a summoner class (ES you can group with Nukers if needed, Warlock with melee) or you need to be loaded and use a lot of melody scrolls.

as for partys dont except to able to find random parties unless you in a clan, expect to be grouping with your own toons alot. so it is best to make your own party and join in other people parties when you up to level with your clan mates or other way around. if you make your own group. you be more flexible as well if you want to group and you able to swap in and out your own toons that are needed. with you clanmates. and run multiple parties.

 

 

I have Another Question, about dualbox, Do i need to create a new nc account to do it? or  can i login 2 different Chars from a single account?  the most important thing, Is Dualbox legal? Or i need to buy another PC ( hahaha joke, i cant) I mean, to buff my main or supporting it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DoomBot said:

I have Another Question, about dualbox, Do i need to create a new nc account to do it? or  can i login 2 different Chars from a single account?  the most important thing, Is Dualbox legal? Or i need to buy another PC ( hahaha joke, i cant) I mean, to buff my main or supporting it.

it is legal you need to have more then 1 ncsoft account

you can run up to 10 clients on one pc/laptop on classic PER PC. so you can have your full party +1 shop account.

but if you logged into the live server then you can only have 2 additional clients on classic due to live only limits 3 clients running, so you cannot have 3 clients open on live and 10 on classic 

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047233832-Lineage-II-Multibox-Limit

you will get a msg if you have more then 10 clients open already and try to log in another toon it will say the pc clients is max 10 or 3 depending on the server.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2021 at 10:12 PM, DoomBot said:

Hi there! I'm a new player, i just came here to make some questions.
* What characters are stronger now to SOLO/PVE?
* What characters are stronger now to PvP?
* What caracters are the best to play Solo or what caracters are the most popular and needed on partys?
* Please give me some tips to make my play time a good time. ( i mean what caracters i need to level up first  and that kind of things)

I really apreciate UR time and Information.

Hey bro , dont create for main any support ( only if you have already a team that he will boost you.

Dont bother to do mage , atm you will spend so much time and money only for understand at the end that fighters can do it better,.

You cant play solo( only if you mean you gona play solo with 10 box support's.

Go for Titan best pve atm Tyrants ,doombringer ,gladiator and warlord  are also very good on pve, top pvp depending on how much you spend on p2w items.

Also if you dont wana pay rlm for items and events etc etc dont bother

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...