Meaningless restrictions

Banned from the lineage and no answers. Goodbye game, keep allowing those who really use multi-accounts and sell adena you know who they are to continue this dead game. If there was something that I was missing to completely abandon it, it is the restriction without any response. To the new ones, don't waste your time in this game.

PD: 

by the way this is my last account of the 5 emails that I use. It doesn't matter anymore.

On 6/11/2021 at 9:19 PM, Darkerteia said:

Banned from the lineage and no answers. Goodbye game, keep allowing those who really use multi-accounts and sell adena you know who they are to continue this dead game. If there was something that I was missing to completely abandon it, it is the restriction without any response. To the new ones, don't waste your time in this game.

PD: 

by the way this is my last account of the 5 emails that I use. It doesn't matter anymore.

did you party with people whom may be using programs that you're not aware of?  did you pay for power leveling service because the game is difficult to xp?  did you use any type of keyboard or mouse software assist macro that is detectable by Lineage2 engine to be impossible on a normal human fingers on keyboard?  there are many ways to detect from the norm and you likely got caught in one of the many variations of cheating.  if not, you can try to explain what you think may trigger or you may be just unlucky to party with cheaters that you didn't know who they were.   But you can try to explain support but don't go accusing or thinking you have the right... you ain't got right, you have to play nice, show respect for the rules and be grateful and thankful for their support -- being patient and respectful may open doors otherwise shut tight.