Classic Herald of Light Poll & Feedback Collection

Hime

Herald of Light Poll & Feedback Collection  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the Herald of Light update overall?

• I’m enjoying it.
    • I feel neutral about it.
    • I am not enjoying it.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/28/2021 at 06:59 AM

3 hours ago, valor said:

Remove all adena drops from low level areas such as Ruins of Agony, Abandon Camp, Cruma Tower all floors and all other field area below 80 hunting grounds.

Increase adena drop from Dragon Valley up to Tower of Insolence by 2-3 folds. Put adena drop only for VIP 10 and we will see a healthy servers again.

It is so simple.

"Put adena drop only for VIP 10 and we will see a healthy servers again."

switch to a illegal server if you want exclusivity.
Why does someone have to be on vip 10 to get adena? how can you talk so much nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this is no longer rpg or mmo, it is a sandbox. the players are still all afk. I'm in the middle of the game with the best A-team, talismans, agathions, jewels. l2 game 15 years ago it can't be that a 76 duelist has 2.5k p.atk and a grand finale of 80-90 kwatari has 15k-20k p.atk ... How can a character come to that? to that disproportion. the fun is over. the level growth curve does not exist. it's impossible to reach endgame players because every item they drop is endgame. The bots do not matter, nor adena, nor drops. in my case when i get frustrated with bots i just go in with sps 70 and kill them all and voila like c4 / interlude. that was classic. we are 500 active players or 1000. and we cannot reach 30 players at the end of the game. that's why there are no sieges, if only one player takes a castle and without anyone's help. They talk about the nerf to the ss? It's our fault. everything that happens on the server is the fault of users who tolerate these things due to dual box and auto hunting. It had to be said and it was said.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 12:59 PM, Nevermind said:
  • Removal of Sealed Rune lvl 1 from VIP coin shop without any warning (it was not in patch notes) is OUTRAGEOUS 

This! They just strip away one of the major benefits of maintaining vip status and replace it with nothing. AThis is a fu to the players who have been supporting the classic servers

• Hermes unpinned this topic