Two questions.

Hellbender

I just need to verify I am correct.

#1.  When I hear people saying make sure you have lots of "pots" does that mean lots of things like Emperor's cocktail, Shining Dragon tonic, cakes etc etc.

#2.   Regarding macros, can you have more than one running simultaneously with another or you can only operate one at a time?

1,  Pots mean shining dragon honey beer and freya rose.   Emperors eh not so much if you in a group with an ISS kind of redundant and waste of adena.  Cakes most people only use in a CP in long grind sessions since they cannot be used automatically could be macro but eh could lose a lot of nc coin that way.

2.  Macros use and no, they are designed that way but if one is on in your autohunt box and one is on your bar yes but they cannot contradict each other.  One can be inviting someone to party until they login or accept for example, or shouting WTS R Gems while hunting not to slow down your attack macro.

Does that make sense?

Correct if they conflict the one on your bar will kick out.

People use that for things that cannot be auto macro like certain jewels, skills, etc that have a long reuse and are not right clickable (which are getting less and less but a few still exsist).   This way those things do not slow down their normal attack macros from cycling.