Monster lcoin drop? mana potion ?

1. No L2 Coin drop from monsters. (Confirmed)

2. No mana potions (MP pots are mostly a illegal server thing, and they are not on Essence. Unlikely)

3. You are assuming that these servers won't be PK'd into the ground. If you think farmer chars will be able to survive and farm, then you are in for quite a surprise.

48 minutes ago, Degenerate said:

2. No mana potions (MP pots are mostly a illegal server thing, and they are not on Essence. Unlikely)

3. You are assuming that these servers won't be PK'd into the ground. If you think farmer chars will be able to survive and farm, then you are in for quite a surprise.

mana pots we will need to w8 till patch notes... on Ru server on begining there was mp pot

1 hour ago, muash said:

mana pots we will need to w8 till patch notes... on Ru server on begining there was mp pot

We will see my man. If we end up on the same server here, I'll get in contact with you. I played in your clan on Blue for a while.

2 hours ago, Degenerate said:

where did you see this information?
because I've seen the entire forum and haven't seen any gm or adm talking about it

2 minutes ago, Hecatombee said:

where did you see this information?
because I've seen the entire forum and haven't seen any gm or adm talking about it

#1 was answered by Sunshine

#2 is from my experience with Official, and knowledge of private, servers.

#3 is also from my experience. The only way #3 can be an issue is if the PK system is restrictive.

On 8/4/2021 at 12:57 AM, Degenerate said:

#1 was answered by Sunshine

#2 is from my experience with Official, and knowledge of private, servers.

#3 is also from my experience. The only way #3 can be an issue is if the PK system is restrictive.

#2 Mana potions are a thing even for officials. KR and RU servers both had it. Only on EU we lost it cause we never had events with Mana potions involved and they removed them later on. Just like they did with Blessed Soulshots. 

#3 PKs will PKs even main, it's not gonna be an issue for adena farmers only. It's gonna be a rush to the level up farm so you will move and start PKing lower players to prevent them from levelling. If the PK system will be improved like the korean one at least they will have quite some hard nerf while PK and also risk of losing items that they will have to pay to get back.