A game of cards quest!

MUQALI25

I was doing a quest from the warehouse of Aden, called "A game of cards" and after i complete the 100 red gems, when the game start, and i pick the turn up bottom for the cards all them were black, i think its bugged and the NPC told me that there was no reward because there is no pair and i was watching only black card without knowing it was right. So, this quest is bugged, you should fix it and give me a compensation for the wasting of time... thank you! 

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, MUQALI25 said:

I was doing a quest from the warehouse of Aden, called "A game of cards" and after i complete the 100 red gems, when the game start, and i pick the turn up bottom for the cards all them were black, i think its bugged and the NPC told me that there was no reward because there is no pair and i was watching only black card without knowing it was right. So, this quest is bugged, you should fix it and give me a compensation for the wasting of time... thank you! 

The cards have visual bugs that will be submitted to Dev to fix. Thank you for the report of this issue!