Am I the only one?

KoryM3

I am confused at the point of this game? I feel like the team over at NcSoft sat down and said "How can we make this game more boring ?" And they came up with a new server idea Aden. 

The hunting zones are horrible

The quest system is painfully boring

I just dont get. I was hopeful that this was going to breathe some new life into the game. Ill play for a few more days and hopefully it will get better as I level. 

Just curious if its just me? 

• Like 2

Definitely not something I'm really excited about. People keep saying that "the game doesn't start until later levels"...I'm not sure what kind of game 'starts'  2 weeks after you start playing it (and spending money).

I had hoped the game would be refined a bit more:

-Still lack of information on success/fail rates

-Cost of skills and how you obtain them is just more annoying now.

This feels like Classic but with a few confusing changes, the only drastic change is that they gave everyone permanent "melody" buffs (self buffs). Even the blade dancer, swordsinger, etc.  can eventually give party buffs (just more annoying to obtain skills).

On 8/15/2021 at 8:25 AM, KoryM3 said:

I am confused at the point of this game? I feel like the team over at NcSoft sat down and said "How can we make this game more boring ?" And they came up with a new server idea Aden. 

The hunting zones are horrible

The quest system is painfully boring

I just dont get. I was hopeful that this was going to breathe some new life into the game. Ill play for a few more days and hopefully it will get better as I level. 

Just curious if its just me? 

Nope not just you. I played this game from beta and I finally quit a few years ago. However I saw this more solo friendly server and thought yeah I got a little time for that. I dunno, I can't seem to get into a clan, there isn't any income source to support yourself.  It's like a cheapened down version of the game. I'm losing interest quickly. There's too many walls and hoops for gear and certain skill advancements. If one can't gain a clan to help with raid items then I don't see myself going on much longer. I really should just give it up already for good.

On 8/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, Dinguss said:

Definitely not something I'm really excited about. People keep saying that "the game doesn't start until later levels"...I'm not sure what kind of game 'starts'  2 weeks after you start playing it (and spending money).

I had hoped the game would be refined a bit more:

-Still lack of information on success/fail rates

-Cost of skills and how you obtain them is just more annoying now.

This feels like Classic but with a few confusing changes, the only drastic change is that they gave everyone permanent "melody" buffs (self buffs). Even the blade dancer, swordsinger, etc.  can eventually give party buffs (just more annoying to obtain skills).

Currently you have the command channel raids that are contestable, so there should be some PVP there. The rest of the content is not yet implemented (oly, fort, siege, LOA, Frost Castle, etc), dunno why, but most of it is 80+, so no rush. For the moment be glad there is no pay to win event for items, DKs, Sylphs, GKs and Titans still lack OP skills.