HP pot lag/server lag

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

@Juji @Sunshine 

You guys have to do something about this HP pot lag. It's been an issue for days now.  

Thanks for letting us know. If you haven't put in a ticket, please do, and the more details the better--especially where you're at in the game (instance/zone/etc.) so that we can narrow it down.

49 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Thanks for letting us know. If you haven't put in a ticket, please do, and the more details the better--especially where you're at in the game (instance/zone/etc.) so that we can narrow it down.

I get it intermittently, maybe 2-3 times per day I die because potions are getting used up once every 5-10 seconds instead of multiple per second.

Also I am noticing intermittent NPC lag, like purchasing from the L2Store took like 15-20 seconds before the confirmation popped up after clicking the purchase button.  Same thing with opening some interfaces like the warehouse.

This is insane. I run 4 accounts. Just since 7 hours ago, none of t hem can use HP pot.

It supposed to be displayed in "Green color" for auto usage but, now it's all RED color.

Can't do anything. I didnt spent money for this kind of crappy situation. FIX IT asap!

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

It's not just me, the entire world shout is people complaining about it, and it happens everywhere. 

When annoucement was made, you said there would be 3 servers, when is the 3rd one going to be open?  In the NA discord, juji was asked how many servers were going to launch, and he quoted the person and answered "3", what happened to the 3rd server?