NCOIN DUE TO LAG

Oestemnet

So the lag is the big issue today, here's what it is causing, today I logged on and had around 86 Sayha's Blessing potions in my inventory, so i decided to purchase the 3 - 120 packs to get an extra 150 potions,  after lagging in the purchase and lagging in the oppening I got the other items but not the potions, naturally I submitted a ticket, since it's taking forever to get answers from you and I was running low on potions I decided to purchase 15 potions from the clan shop and 99 potions at 5Ncoin each to increase my inventory.  So now I have 114 potions + 71 (the leftover at that moment) for a total 185. So your "Customer service" went into my account inventory and since I had more than 150 potions decided I was trying to scam you and said I was lying and had received my potions (basically giving me the finger), I sent in more screenshots and still wait for a response. So tell me @Sunshineis the customer service team ready to help us with bugs are lost items due to the lag or they are basically ready to let us wait and not even bothering to check logs (limiting the "service" to checking my inventory) amd deciding I was lying?.  My ticket is #23747758  

I am still waiting after 8 hours... awesome servide.

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Oestemnet said:

So the lag is the big issue today, here's what it is causing, today I logged on and had around 86 Sayha's Blessing potions in my inventory, so i decided to purchase the 3 - 120 packs to get an extra 150 potions,  after lagging in the purchase and lagging in the oppening I got the other items but not the potions, naturally I submitted a ticket, since it's taking forever to get answers from you and I was running low on potions I decided to purchase 15 potions from the clan shop and 99 potions at 5Ncoin each to increase my inventory.  So now I have 114 potions + 71 (the leftover at that moment) for a total 185. So your "Customer service" went into my account inventory and since I had more than 150 potions decided I was trying to scam you and said I was lying and had received my potions (basically giving me the finger), I sent in more screenshots and still wait for a response. So tell me @Sunshineis the customer service team ready to help us with bugs are lost items due to the lag or they are basically ready to let us wait and not even bothering to check logs (limiting the "service" to checking my inventory) amd deciding I was lying?.  My ticket is #23747758  

I am still waiting after 8 hours... awesome servide.

I'll escalate this up to CS, but you can also appeal if you so wish. I'll change the title of the thread since it gives a false impression.

• Sunshine changed the title to NCOIN DUE TO LAG