Heal or Recharge support char automation

loopback

Hello there, 

After couple of days playing on aden I realized that the lack of a support char method and macro automation makes the players and the bots to create only Fighter chars, put them in parties and farm all over the places. 

Is there a way Genuine players with one character (Mage) and a support Character(healer or recharger) to work together automatically? 

I have tried many methods for my support character (healer) to follow me and heal me but I can't find a method. 

Have anyone tried it out successfully? 

Also in Aden, what class is for Recharging MP? 

1 hour ago, loopback said:

Hello there, 

After couple of days playing on aden I realized that the lack of a support char method and macro automation makes the players and the bots to create only Fighter chars, put them in parties and farm all over the places. 

Is there a way Genuine players with one character (Mage) and a support Character(healer or recharger) to work together automatically? 

I have tried many methods for my support character (healer) to follow me and heal me but I can't find a method. 

Have anyone tried it out successfully? 

Also in Aden, what class is for Recharging MP? 

God. No one is partying in groups, this is a solo game. SE recharges mp but only for themselves, again this is a solo game. 

I see. 

What I meant for group game was that there are parties to all over farm zones and 90% of them are fighters cause they don't need a support char. So a 7 ppl party of fighters can auto hunt everywhere without support char. 

I think aden(pvp) server style has an advantage to fighter classes 

party is 5 people

SE does not recharge ( unless the 66 skill affects party memebers too) every buff the SE has is self buff, VR is self buff, Recharge is a buff that give MP regen and Max mp i think.
every toon has its own buffs, the only "party buffs" are 76+.

There is no point grouping unless you are in Cruma and even then, its not 100% that it ill work cuz of mobs in corridors. You might get away with a warsmith/warlord in the middle of the room