L2 Community Query

Karves

L2 Community Query  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many accounts should we play with?

• 1 account
    • 2 accounts
    • 3 or more accounts.

I feel like you need to have at least 2 accts even just to have the 2nd as a mule/shop so that you can login your 2nd to do a supply run, or come collect a drop you just got go sell it while you can keep auto hunting on your main acct.

5 minutes ago, Shalille said:

I feel like you need to have at least 2 accts even just to have the 2nd as a mule/shop so that you can login your 2nd to do a supply run, or come collect a drop you just got go sell it while you can keep auto hunting on your main acct.

Yes, I think very similar, even so I find that with an account it would be interesting to see how the server behaves.

On the old school private servers, you could only log in with 2 accounts, and the second can only be in the city. This would help against the problem of bots/adena seller, and the great abuse of the great clans that have the monopoly, good equipment in pets (alternative characters / bots CP), the latter will kill the server, because the monopoly destroys servers, all we need balance. sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. This change can also be used on Classic servers, because there are many bots (adena  seller). It will also help everyone to participate in the parties and help each other.
The only people who disagree with this are the same psycho / sociopath minded abusers who like to stay in control and destroy everything if they don't win. (I know, because I saw many servers die from the same causes)

With no intention of offending anyone, I am sorry if I was very rude in expressing myself.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WillPve said:

The adm already said that the problem is not a box, try to pass the errors etc to the adm and don't waste time in reducing the box, if the problem was that it would happen on the 2 servers.

Ok. The problem dont is log 10 boxes.