Hunting zones lvl 40-45

dallies

I noticed that there is a limit on the number of mobs to hunt in the hunting zones for level 40-45 (super limit).

For example, when we get to the ideal hunting area for level> 20 -> Abandoned camp in Gludin village. There is a mob penalty shared between players.

With level over 40 I think the Ivory Tower Crater is the best place to hunt BUT sometimes there is a great leak of mob count as many players harvesting.

I'm just saying it will be much better to specify a hunting area for levels like Abandoned Camp.

Cheers

2 hours ago, dallies said:

I noticed that there is a limit on the number of mobs to hunt in the hunting zones for level 40-45 (super limit).

For example, when we get to the ideal hunting area for level> 20 -> Abandoned camp in Gludin village. There is a mob penalty shared between players.

With level over 40 I think the Ivory Tower Crater is the best place to hunt BUT sometimes there is a great leak of mob count as many players harvesting.

I'm just saying it will be much better to specify a hunting area for levels like Abandoned Camp.

Cheers

depending on your gear/class at lv.40 ~50 if you have nice gear Cruma is the best. but if you dont have good gear.

places better then Ivory tower

• Alligator island
  • forest of mirrors (here you have a mirror mob which drops some spell books and the mirror spawns more mirrors so if you can kill them fast it is pretty nice exp)
  • sea of spores (could get some nice sb drops for Adena)
  • Timak Outpost 

then at higher levels try either these

• Cemetery
  • outlaw forest
  • enchanted valley
  • field of massacre
  • Patriots
  • Forbidden path

in principle Field of massacre you can still there up to lv. 74 or so if you want to there alot of peole but alot of mobs and spawns only the group mobs can be tricky but just make sure you have some HP pots and make sure you take the Quest in Aden from the warehouse dwarf  for the card trick, you have a very low chance if getting 200kk.

the quest item drops from mobs in Cementry, forest of mirrors, blazing swap, Field of massacre, seal of shillen and few other places

Thanks for the information. But I am talking about the count of mobs in hunting zones, example when 3 players in the same place you only find 5 to 6 mobs which will be a problem who's gonna take them according to the speed and who will strike first.

On the other hand, I don't quite agree that Alligator Island or forest of mirrors is the best hunting area for two reasons:
- Being attacked by 4 or 5 mobs (sometimes 7) at the same time. Even the best gear can't handle this when you're playing alone.
- The number of mobs (again) per zone.

Cheers,