How is it we can't get a refund

pappaPhat

I have spent a lot on ncoin for this server to try and use the items to their full potential  and am unable to do so because I get pk lose my weapon from dieingor use items that run logged off instances that are suppose to be easy as solo...

The fact is @Sunshine we need a response and to come together as a community.

1 thosethat spent a lot should be able to maybe get half refund to othertoonsor what not..

2 have you all tried to do the following

people die boot them likeliveservers

items on ground dissappear after 2min..

3 making it count can we do what you guys said faster xpthanliveand classic servers.... I find it hard to solo xp unless I dump a lot into store...

4 if you guys ran it like illegal servers people buy xpmaybe full gear.  250usd. 500usd you guys would benefit more from that as well make packs or what not that cost more.....

Your english is so broken it's hard to understand what are you trying to say. 

You can get refund if you ask Paypal for that. Chances of getting refund are low and your account is getting a 100% ban from NCWest. But you can try ur luck with Paypal and explain to them why you're asking for a refund. 
1) Chances of you getting ur money back is low.
2) Refund or not, you're account will be gone.

If you died and lost ur weapon, you can get it back via "restore system", pay a fee and ur weapon will be back.

Imagine if you could pay 500 euros to fully gear up! Or let's say 1000 euros to get top gear! 
In no time people will get top geared and NCWest will do 0 profits. 
While if items are "expensive" (cause 25 euros for 1 l8000 is like illegal but w/e) and requires lot of tries, whales will spend 50-100k euros and ggwp, imagine having 10 players of that kind, spending like 1000-2000 euros per event while average players spend 100-200 euros per event. What's better for them? 

Make ur math. 

• Thanks 1