Epidemic cause problems

MrGnosis

So As the title says,i am going to speak about epidemic.

Unfortunately as i can see the only BIG Clan is Epidemic. They are 3-4 Clans with same name and they ZERG the server. 

They PK Other clans or players and nobody touches them in Cruma mostly! (Server after 70+ have only 1-2 spot to XP)

They dont let others to exp/farm and soon im afraid this is going to be a dead server.Me and my friends who donated think that server is gonna fail so we will play 1 week more and if this continues we will leave.

So to epidemic, keep your members away from harass the server because you will end alone,even your people will leave cuz there will be no enemies, just random players to pvp.

Regards - no hard feelings , just writing my thoughts and my complain .

That's exactly how this version of L2 has worked everywhere. Someone gets to near endgame first, and pks all the map. Mak your own side, fight them or emoquit. GMs can't (and will not) help you, PK is part of the game.

Bruh there is always some no life whale who abuses scripts, RMT, buys accounts and then act like he is worth something more than a slap irl.

Just play for fun and let those ego centered clowns feel good about themselves.

it's the only thing they got going in life, try to understand.

2 hours ago, Amedeo said:

Bruh there is always some no life whale who abuses scripts, RMT, buys accounts and then act like he is worth something more than a slap irl.

Just play for fun and let those ego centered clowns feel good about themselves.

it's the only thing they got going in life, try to understand.

Quite some sweeping statements and generalisations there.

As an active member of Epidemic wanted to clear up a few points to try and calm the jealous, poor, casual plebs.

1) Epidemic is 1 clan, with 30 fully active and very organised players.

2) yes we have Epidemic1 and Epidemic2 but all bar 7 players these are purely for boxes/alts.

3) week 1 when the wars started our 2 clans fought 3 full active sepeate clans, Goodfellas, Asgard, and just visual.

4) At the start of the wars we was vastly outnumbered outlevelled  and out geared and fighting against Bigmac and dwalin who need no introduction at all.

4) just because we are active and organised does not make us a "zerg".

So far these first few weeks and have been a blast and Good Fight to all of our opponents.

You got me wrong, but it's my fault so I apologies.

I was replying to the attitude of people like Cocainne.

Got my share of experience with the kind of people I mentioned in my sweeping and general statment, saving some legit nice people, pretty much the vast majority of rankers are like that. 

But that does not mean you guys are the same, just keep in mind that while it's a GG to you and your group to have achieved more then others, in case you go around to pk people 20 level lowers than you, you're not cool or strong, you're just ruining the game for you and others in the long run while being a legit bleep.