Transcendent Instance Zones - class & skills used

consort

i think this aggro zerg filled instance is ridiculous and would love to know exactly

what class and aden working skills are being used to get 400 kills.

classes i've tried have weak or nurfed aoe debuffs and aoe damage on this pvp server

so i find it hard to believe anyone is really doing this instance successfully.

to clarify, i'm not interested in your pvE aoe prowess on other servers

just on aden inside this instance - how do you manage to do it.

Its easy with bounty hunter, bladedancer and a bit harder with swordsinger (need to use self heal multiple times with this one).
Tried it with sylph but failed miserably (I didnt grasp this class at all, so it might be my fault)

9 minutes ago, consort said:

i think this aggro zerg filled instance is ridiculous and would love to know exactly

what class and aden working skills are being used to get 400 kills.

classes i've tried have weak or nurfed aoe debuffs and aoe damage on this pvp server

so i find it hard to believe anyone is really doing this instance successfully.

to clarify, i'm not interested in your pvE aoe prowess on other servers

just on aden inside this instance - how do you manage to do it.

you don't need to use your aoe skill. Once you enter the instance, talk to the npc. Your main damage skill is then transformed into transcended one, which automatically becomes an AoE skill. General rule of thumb is: to have enough hp potions, disable auto pick up and use your scrolls in preparation for the dungeon. If you die during that dungeon you're either not doing something from things described before.

1 minute ago, Hippalous said:

you don't need to use your aoe skill. Once you enter the instance, talk to the npc. Your main damage skill is then transformed into transcended one, which automatically becomes an AoE skill. General rule of thumb is: to have enough hp potions, disable auto pick up and use your scrolls in preparation for the dungeon. If you die during that dungeon you're either not doing something from things described before.

You can still die :D
Theres a limit to how fast you can drink potions, sometimes it is just not fast enough

Just now, Niph said:

You can still die :D
Theres a limit to how fast you can drink potions, sometimes it is just not fast enough

That's why you don't stand in place with autohunt on, if you see yourself getting overwhelmed. Try to kite enemies, they are not fast. 

34 minutes ago, Hippalous said:

thanx for chiming in Hippa - OMG, i have soo many questions... 

rant - npc gives you zero time to read anything he said before the zerg comes, so a very stupid dialog menu design,

to improve this immensely, they should simply add another box to click to confirm the player is fully ready to start.

"damage skill is then transformed into transcended one" - can we choose this skill?  if so, how do we indicate that choice.

"use your scrolls in preparation" - what are you talking about?  you mean additional 20min buff and xp scrolls should be active?

you didn't indicate if we should enable the auto attack feature we farm with? 

do we disable all our usual skills except maybe self heal?  again, how do we know which skill the NPC 

made transcended and be sure it's active - there never is any fracking time to read this while in game!

i agree with Niph... for most classes, kiting is not an option.

1 minute ago, consort said:

thanx for chiming in Hippa - OMG, i have soo many questions... 

rant - npc gives you zero time to read anything he said before the zerg comes, so a very stupid dialog menu design,

to improve this immensely, they should simply add another box to click to confirm the player is fully ready to start.

"damage skill is then transformed into transcended one" - can we choose this skill?  if so, how do we indicate that choice.

"use your scrolls in preparation" - what are you talking about?  you mean additional 20min buff and xp scrolls should be active?

you didn't indicate if we should enable the auto attack feature we farm with? 

do disable all our usual skills except maybe self heal?  again, how do we know which skill the NPC 

made transcended and be sure it's active - there never is any fracking time to learn this in game!

The skill is transformed as soon as you begin your dialogue with the npc and it also marks the begining of the dungeon, because from that point onwards - mobs will begin to spawn. No, you cannot choose the skill, as it's always gonna be your main damage skill (usually it's icon switches into yellow-ish and when you hover over the skill it has a prefix that it's a transcended). So let's say if you're playing titan, your main damage skill is Fatal strike. After talking to npc it instantly transforms to Transcended: Fatal strike, granting it the AoE effect, increased damage etc. I ment the scrolls, that boost your attack / defense (Boost attack scroll, boost defense scroll), which you're getting from daily for free on L2 store by purchasing the reinforcement's kit. Auto attack feature CAN be used if you feel comfortable enough, but if you're getting overwhelmed, try kiting the enemies: they are slow and have no shooters, try running around, hitting once with transcended skill (usually it deals enough damage to either one-shot a bunch of enmies, or damage them severely), then running again, especially, if you can see that drinking hp potions is slow and doesn't save you from incoming damage well enough. Yes, do disable all the other damage skills, because they will simply do no damage, only the transcended skill deals enough damage to kill the monsters, that also includes other utility skills like rush , rush impact, anything that wastes your mana is not needed. You can keep the self heal though, but also it really depends on the situation. Say you're playing SE, your might of heaven will become transcended might of heaven, you have a number of healing skills, but you must be very careful not to overplay it with high-mana using skills like greater battle heal, it's best to stick with simple greater heal, but again only if you can see yourself overwhelmed. Hope that answers your questions.