How can i get adena? I'm Nw.

Yabran

Hi, I'm a new player and I don't know how to get adena. I try with sayha grace 0% and the mobs throw me 1-3 adena. Them i try with sayha grace 25-50% and they keep throwing me 1-3 adena. How do you get adena in this version?

Thanks.

What lvl are you and what were the mobs you were hunting when you had Sayhas 25-50 ?

With Sayhas grace 1-99% you should get full adena drop from the mobs. In fact its 300% adena.

but with Sayhas 0% you only get 5% of the adena.

But If the mobs are 15 lvls or more below you, they will have a blue color name. And you wont get good drops.

(Make sure they are white-yellow-pink names  Not blue names. To get proper drop)

I suspect as a new char you may have done the first quest , and your suddenly much higher lvl than the monsters in your area.

The ADEN version has special questline that gives mucgh faster xp and instantly jumps you up to lvl 15-20-25-30-35-40.

So you dont need to try and hunt the monsters in the low lvl areas once you just do the quest, you are already too high lvl to get adena from them. Just follow the special questline, you get scrolls to port to the next stages of the questline , captain bathis, etc.

keep going along the quests to instantly jump up in steps until lvl 40+ as well as get your 2 class transfers.

Then you will be in areas with lvl 40+ mobs that will drop maybe 50 adena+

Theres a new player quide that explains the quest also here.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-new-player-guide

Ahh okay then you get adena with sayha grace, I had seen a video that said that when you have sayha grace they don't throw you adena..the video is wrong then. Thank you very much, I will keep trying to kill mobs with sayha grace!

The same way you get anything in this server, with your wallet ;) ... if you go f2p I don't think u'll make enough adena to even buy consumables to run your toons 24/7... I mean, for sure u won't coz u run out of grace pretty fast and then u're making no adena, but u need spirit ore for buffs (my archer needs about 120/h) and ofc some potions to stay alive which if u have grace u may be able to sustain, but if u don't there's no way... and the grace that u get for free is not enough for more than what... 8h tops? So ya...without your wallet I don't even wanna think how long it would take to reach, what, lvl 90? lol... nevermind gear... so ya... welcome :D 

On 8/31/2021 at 2:15 PM, Jublix said:

The same way you get anything in this server, with your wallet ;) ... if you go f2p I don't think u'll make enough adena to even buy consumables to run your toons 24/7... I mean, for sure u won't coz u run out of grace pretty fast and then u're making no adena, but u need spirit ore for buffs (my archer needs about 120/h) and ofc some potions to stay alive which if u have grace u may be able to sustain, but if u don't there's no way... and the grace that u get for free is not enough for more than what... 8h tops? So ya...without your wallet I don't even wanna think how long it would take to reach, what, lvl 90? lol... nevermind gear... so ya... welcome :D 

Don't be so pessimistic, NCSoft DOES give you ways to earn money that's sufficient for you to run your main character. You just need to learn how to, it will take some time so be patient :3333

On 8/30/2021 at 8:24 PM, Yabran said:

Hi, I'm a new player and I don't know how to get adena. I try with sayha grace 0% and the mobs throw me 1-3 adena. Them i try with sayha grace 25-50% and they keep throwing me 1-3 adena. How do you get adena in this version?

Thanks.

Hello, welcome to Aden
My recommendations to farm adena:
1. you can play up to 10 accounts on 1 computer, so make full use of that. You should play 9 farmers and 1 favorite character as a main. That way your main can level continuously

2. Farmers should be the class that needs no/very little consumption of Soulshots and Spirit Ores per hour. My favorite is Human Summoner a.k.a Arcana Lord (other summoners should be fine but they don't have as useful SURVITOR buffs as human summoner). Even with NO Soulshots, Spirit Ores and Sayha Grace, you will still earn POSITIVE income. I tried, I made 30-60k adena per 24 hours WITHOUT soulshots, spirit ores and sayha at Field of Masacre. WIth that being said, anything free the server give you will get you more money on top of that basic income. Summon Kat the Kat + Survitor attack + Master Recharge + Survitor Smart Heal + all the free character buffs + all the survitor buffs and you're good to go. No shots, ores and sayha needed. It takes times to farm like this but since we're F2P players, we don't have lots of options available, it's the same for F2P players in any other games, just a matter of more or less so :). I'm poor and cheap so I never pay for this game ever but I'm still doing great in terms of adena. Hope the same for you :3

3. DO NOT use soulshots and/or boosters to farm when Sayha Grace (300% exp) is on. The amount of adena you can earn for every stack of Sayha Grace (300% exp) is the same whether you use soulshot/boosters or not. With soulshots you will earn money faster, but sayha grace will burn just as fast, so why waste the soulshots/boosters. Instead, save soulshots/boosters for when you have the sayha-will (1day) or sayha-will (30 days), then you use soulshots/boosters because those two Sayha are time-limited, you need to kill as fast as possible to maximize your income

4. Be patient. Rome isn't built in one day.  So spend some time to learn about the game mechanics and you'll figure out more ways to earn adena without spending any real life money. You're just slower than people who pay but you'll get there nontheless :)

P/s: When only your Survitor hit the creeps, the random creep won't appear, yay :))). Also, beware of the aggressive creeps, positioning is crucial for summoners to farm

Good luck and have fun, bro. Play the game, don't let the game play us :3333