Issue about New Account Signup... I would like to make another account with an old email.

On 9/6/2021 at 7:39 PM, Mete said:

Ask support. What I know is they block account creation when you make too many accounts, to stop bots/farmers

Really???? I didn't experience what you said before since 2005. In my GAMING STATION here in the Philippines in which have a 50 desktop computers having a hundreds of clients customers renting can signup and login in any computer they choose. Is there any difference in between 2005 and 2021. In 2005 we can login directly to the games of LIneage II without the NCSoft. I am not tolerating BOT in my gaming station because we are fair professional gamers of MMORPG. We have our very own server here in the Philippnes since 2007. Operated by the franchiser AsianMedia group of companies serves up great online gaming with Lineage II's Philippine servers but now dissolved and ended the contract. We develop our own character not an edited one, and we craft our own weapon and armor and we are the one who make our own STATS.