Soulshots vs Blessed Spiritshots

TheWitch

Hi i want to ask why with 1 ticket you can take 500 soulshots and only 167 blessed spiritshots...you think that its fair for ppl that play feoh or healers?i want to ask to make the same ammount for blessed spiritshops also..1 ticket 500 blessed spiritshots also..we exist also in this game not only the dd's..stop be racists to supports and feohs that use blessed spiritshots

1 hour ago, TheWitch said:

Hi i want to ask why with 1 ticket you can take 500 soulshots and only 167 blessed spiritshots...you think that its fair for ppl that play feoh or healers?i want to ask to make the same ammount for blessed spiritshops also..1 ticket 500 blessed spiritshots also..we exist also in this game not only the dd's..stop be racists to supports and feohs that use blessed spiritshots

then give everyone melee strong nuke, we also want to kill a mob for two skills!!! racists to melee classes!

Mage and Archer  is lucrative exp no move,my tank lucky 1hit mob :)players game melee char is hard core players server :)

problem game is NCSOFT is support max. multibox game and boot😕new players fast out server 80% dualbox ocupy all location need free location exp .

10% activ other is 90% multibox :(

lol melee  is farming even better then mage in this server , what are u talking about.. alla mobs have vulnarebity to melee atacks at least the most and in general melee characters are way more OP then mages and less in consumpition .