Orc Fortress time

Baryga-Aden

Hey NC-SOFT team

I've got a question for you about
Orc Fortress mission-quest

I know that this is NA based server and you concentrate on NA based players, but also big part of players are from Europe, I would guess ~30%.
That generates a lot of payment for you too

Orc fortress mission time is only suitable for NA players and all those players from Europ will fall behind, at this stage of game as this mission will make big impact on exp gap

So my question is will you be considering running this mission twice a day and second time would be more convenient for players from europ? But each player could only do the mission ones a day, this way players could progress equally

Regards

Gintaras

What are you talking about. Everything else is catered to Europeans and Brazilians. Orc Fortress is the only prime time event for NA, and you want to take that away from us too?   😆

You are right though, this is an NA server. Let's continue to remind NCSoft West of that, because they seem to have forgotten it.

10 hours ago, Baryga-Aden said:

Hey NC-SOFT team

I've got a question for you about
Orc Fortress mission-quest

I know that this is NA based server and you concentrate on NA based players, but also big part of players are from Europe, I would guess ~30%.
That generates a lot of payment for you too

Orc fortress mission time is only suitable for NA players and all those players from Europ will fall behind, at this stage of game as this mission will make big impact on exp gap

So my question is will you be considering running this mission twice a day and second time would be more convenient for players from europ? But each player could only do the mission ones a day, this way players could progress equally

Regards

Gintaras

What are you talking about? Fort starts are a super gucci time for EU...did you pick the wrong server and went to the american one with GMT-5 even tho you're from EU and got a server with GMT+1? in that case the fault is your and your alone. 

If you chose the wrong server to play on then that's 100% your fault. Orc fortress is at 8 pm server time on each server, which is prime time for their respective timezones, and no they won't add more times to help people that chose to play outside of their timezone