rly small punishment for PK

LG123

12 minutes ago, LG123 said:

there is a small penalty on PK I suggest adding that the items fall to the ground if someone has more than 50. and adding a debuf that blocks the use of soe and the use of teleport

I say go back to the old system you go purple you can be killed by someone and they don’t go red. You go red and the only safe place for you is your castle or clan house.  If you’re red you don’t get to port to town & if you do the guards attack you, you don’t get to interact with npc’s and you most certainly drop an item which can be picked up by whomever killed you. If they want to keep the buyback option fine let them be able to buy it back but it is now an imprint and not a sellable item. If you have repeat offenders they should be perma red like my friends spellhowler which even after they changed the policy his karma never went down.  

It seems to me the only people the karma system serves in this edition of L2 is people who farm for rwm and whales.  I remember making bank off botters when we could make them flag and drop gear.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Infid3l said:

I say go back to the old system you go purple you can be killed by someone and they don’t go red. You go red and the only safe place for you is your castle or clan house.  If you’re red you don’t get to port to town & if you do the guards attack you, you don’t get to interact with npc’s and you most certainly drop an item which can be picked up by whomever killed you. If they want to keep the buyback option fine let them be able to buy it back but it is now an imprint and not a sellable item. If you have repeat offenders they should be perma red like my friends spellhowler which even after they changed the policy his karma never went down.  

It seems to me the only people the karma system serves in this edition of L2 is people who farm for rwm and whales.  I remember making bank off botters when we could make them flag and drop gear.  

+

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 8:29 PM, Infid3l said:

+

2 hours ago, Karmeligullo said:

+1. Current PVP/PK system does not rewards anyone. It is pointless, killer have no penalty for killing and the killed one can track the killer on map and even teleport to him directly - just endless fights.

Well… there is the bounty system.  I mean, you could make 1M adena porting into TOI or Cruma at peaks times.