No spirit ore for new players

Japoneis96x

1 hour ago, Okay said:

I feel this game die in 5 months just like the EU.

not really, actually the game dies the second you dont have sayha grace anymore. xp and adena drops the the lowest level I've ever seen, you cant even afford teleport, not to mention spirit ore.. I mean, I do get the point that this is a money grabber, but you need to keep the free players alive to provide fun for the wales.. think smart nc, I know you can do it. cheers

Oh, guys, i don't understand what i do wrong in this game.  I have farm around 15kk per day, i still have 550 SG, 6k spirit ores and I have never bought them yet, they do not end (SO from RC is this considered a purchase? anyway its x2 cheaper than in grocery shop), and i play without boxes. The only thing I bought at the start its starter pack for 45$ and I bought twice sayha's cuz i farm on AoE. What am I doing wrong, why is it all running out for you, you don’t have any farm, but I do?

2 minutes ago, Sinnerfaust said:

It's not cheaper when you always get D grade item crap from RC or 300 SO, it's actually losing money.

there are sets with 1000 pieces and one must always consider whether it is profitable roll this RC , or no. 

4 hours ago, T0kyo said:

Oh, guys, i don't understand what i do wrong in this game.  I have farm around 15kk per day, i still have 550 SG, 6k spirit ores and I have never bought them yet, they do not end (SO from RC is this considered a purchase? anyway its x2 cheaper than in grocery shop), and i play without boxes. The only thing I bought at the start its starter pack for 45$ and I bought twice sayha's cuz i farm on AoE. What am I doing wrong, why is it all running out for you, you don’t have any farm, but I do?

AOE where? class lvl?

2 hours ago, Powerlifter said:

AOE where? class lvl?

from 64 in War Thorn, next cruma3 from 76. Annyone class with aoe can do it. Solo - Gnomes, WL's. With box WL/Gnome - destrs/tyrrs/mages

It was 1month ago, man) at this moment you need pk's non stop all on your stop, cuz this locs over populated.