Subject that involves us all (MAFIA)

xPaD

Hi everyone! It makes me sad to have to put my opinion here certainly when I know that it will be of no use at all, but I have always liked to convey my opinion.

Ncsoft what do you play? To begin with, I have been a L2 essence player since this chronicle first appeared. You said in the official statement that 3 servers would be opened, of which we currently find 2 without any date for the 3 server, it is okay. When reading your official statement in the forum, you said that you had not thought about the idea of putting the Giran seal event that for those who do not know it is an event that with these objects you have the opportunity to obtain grade A imprimnt equipment in this case (but at least you equip grade A and you alone).

As we all know, especially the community of old players who know about Lineage2 on official servers, there is a market that seems to be incapable of being controlled by NCSFOT (this is not believed by anyone but good) in which players who are part of said company to which we all know which are basically like a kind of mafia that emerged in the first official servers a few years ago and they earn money and their main objective is to play to get a profit from this our L2 game.

and now I put this topic on the table. If normal players like us know from this NCSOFT page, do you think not? of course they do. Therefore, if events such as turn signal are not done on the server and you do not put absolutely anything in the L2coins store but in the NCOIN store, you are indirectly driving people to buy through RMT since there are people who have enough money to buy. This is very simple if you go to the page you can see how they sell grade A equipment for 300 euros while if they put this event in L2 maybe for 50 euros you equip yourself with grade A imprimnt but it is grade A equipment not like now that we are going to 80 with team C or a few with luck with grade B.

This I would like the forum or lineage2 team to answer me directly why this type of black market is allowed when it is very easy to end it because from the perspective of a normal player it seems that% of those sales go directly to your pockets because if not, I don't understand it and I really would like an explanation because I may be ignorant about it.

L2 essence is one of the chronicles of the most paytowin L2 that has been launched, but if the people who farm and have farmed L2 coin BOX since the opening have them saved and you do not put events to spend them and that time invested to spend on equipment? What are you forcing a lot of players? To buy through different pages so that they are equipped which I do not understand when it is a direct benefit for your pockets as a company.

And finally it is assumed that although this is a game we also have "rights" to enjoy the experience of the game if that experience is impossible to develop because they abuse people low lvl or simply do pk for pleasure because they can this can be reported . Currently there are TOP clans of which I am not going to bother or mention that they are engaged in such activities and that should be punished in some way. Greetings and I hope an answer, thank you very much to all! And forgiving if someone has been offended is simply a personal opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WaveRide said:

Most of us have been playing longer than every single NC West employee

Said person with 1 post at the forum.

3 hours ago, WaveRide said:

NCSoft west has historically been the worse publisher of any MMO.

Yeah it's sooo bad. So what are you doing here, still.

10 hours ago, xPaD said:

And finally it is assumed that although this is a game we also have "rights" to enjoy the experience of the game if that experience is impossible to develop because they abuse people low lvl or simply do pk for pleasure because they can this can be reported . Currently there are TOP clans of which I am not going to bother or mention that they are engaged in such activities and that should be punished in some way. Greetings and I hope an answer, thank you very much to all! And forgiving if someone has been offended is simply a personal opinion.

Do you say that PK players should have less rights? Or simply you would have more rights? Or are rights determined by the type of pleasure?

Aha.. wait, you're crying for being PK'ed. There are plenty of games like Tetris that you'll enjoy. Have good day.

18 hours ago, Infid3l said:

Red players were intended to have less rights the whole game’s design was to punish griefers.  You wouldn’t last a day on the Korean servers.  The fact that they had to dumb the game down so much for Westerners makes my point. 

I almost agreed with you before this.

Korean servers are the same things as here. PKs are not dropping, same as here. The PK system is not modified, it's the same thing. 

Also, it's false that PKs had less rights. They couldn't teleport and they were risking drops, that's true, but away from those 2 things, PKing had no downside. 

Actually, to make it worse, if you had some "event-items" you were not even dropping that, meaning that you could easly run around 24/7 PK without risking to drop any item...not to mention that back in the days 5 levels were so much that if a PK was simply higher than you, you would not even be able to kill him since he would have been waaay stronger than you. And active cause no auto farm. 

Here there's no need for that, you can log a lv 60 and PK a lv 76+ cause he's afk and you land 500-900 dmg per hit so the guy will die cause he's afk and HP pots are not strong enough.