Exp Level Tables?

Just now, T0kyo said:

2021 year..... ppl don't know how to use internet and google... amazing

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Character_Level

It's so hard to spend 10 seconds to find yourself

That's for Classic - old data. I'm looking for the updated one for Aden, not classic. Why would you post Classic data for Aden/Essence on an L2 Aden Forum? :P

Now, if things have stayed exactly the same.

Just now, AliceInWunderland said:

That's for Classic - old data. I'm looking for the updated one for Aden, not classic. Why would you post Classic data for Aden/Essence on an L2 Aden Forum? :P

im already edit url

2 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

2021 year..... ppl don't know how to use internet and google... amazing

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Character_Level

It's so hard to spend 10 seconds to find yourself

1 minute ago, AliceInWunderland said:

If they've stayed exactly the same, and it says somewhere (not just because you said so) in the documentation that it is for Aden, then that's useful and helpful and then I would thank you. ;)

Just now, AliceInWunderland said:

If they've stayed exactly the same, and it says somewhere (not just because you said so) in the documentation that it is for Aden, then that's useful and helpful and then I would thank you

The information is correct. You can just count 10% at your level and compare with the table to make sure

1 minute ago, T0kyo said:

The information is correct. You can just count 10% at your level and compare with the table to make sure

Yeah, I don't think it is one bit.

So far, and the math says so -

1,219,200,000 Exp. Points to go from 71 to 72 with each mob giving 0.0039% per, at 47625 exp. points per. That old classic data isn't anywhere close to current reality in L2Aden.

I appreciate the attempt, but that classic data is way outdated.

8 minutes ago, AliceInWunderland said:

Yeah, I don't think it is one bit.

So far, and the math says so -

1,219,200,000 Exp. Points to go from 71 to 72 with each mob giving 0.0039% per, at 47625 exp. points per. That old classic data isn't anywhere close to current reality in L2Aden.

I appreciate the attempt, but that classic data is way outdated.

I wrote above that I replaced the link with the correct one