Catacumbs and SB

Yazaren

Hello, I'm returning player (after 15 year;)). Three question to you:

1) are catacumbs available? - seems to be not

2) spell books - can't find seller for the most simple books. Is it available? If not, where can I get SB: concentration and SB:resurection

3) any recommended drop calculator or something? I used to use pm fun however it seems to be not currently actual.

Kind regards for any responses

21 hours ago, Yazaren said:

Hello, I'm returning player (after 15 year;)). Three question to you:

1) are catacumbs available? - seems to be not

2) spell books - can't find seller for the most simple books. Is it available? If not, where can I get SB: concentration and SB:resurection

3) any recommended drop calculator or something? I used to use pm fun however it seems to be not currently actual.

Kind regards for any responses

1. there are a few catacombs available. those that are active you can find in the world map (Dark omen, Discples, Patriots, Forbiden path, witch, devotions)

2. the spell before level 40 you either dont need a spell book anymore or they can be bought in gludio in the grocery store.

3. l2wiki.com how ever it is not very up to date but it is 75% still correct for the lower levels.

20 minutes ago, Yazaren said:

Thank you very much.

So another question: why sell price for everything Is so low? Especially for materials and recipes its 0. I suppose that it is not a bug and it is not gonna change?

yeah mats are not worth anything, the only mats that people may buy is stone of purity which is used to make dual swords.

other mats are kinda trash, you either dont pick it up, destroy it or dump it into random craft. there are sometimes events which you can exchange mats for xp scrolls which happens now and then.  last time it happened was during this event:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/classic-17th-anniversary-spectacular

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2021 at 7:43 AM, Yazaren said:

och that sounds very bad. So what is the source of new equipment especially above C-grade? There is nothing in luxury shop in Giran. 

One more additional question if you could answer: are here offline shops?

Thank you for all your answers

Mid C and up you can get by defating raidbosses, mobs, random craft or dwarf craft or buy from playres.

offline shops are in Giran on talking island server