Many Questions In One Single Post (naia/chronos)

OdicforceSounds

Hello everyone!

I play in Aden / NAIA / Chronos servers, and I am enjoying the experience in all.

Doubts and Questions:

"

1.  Since the propose of the game is at least to make quests, some characters can lvl up faster playing solo, while playing in party, players get more quest items per each mob. But I see as common behavior many experienced (high) players,  in servers like naia / chronos, people stop in "Blazing Swamp" until they get lvl 105, before finishing 3 / 4 exalted quest. Why? People say "to gain XP faster"... then I ask myself, Why shoul i stop in "Altar of Evil" if my quest is somewhere else? to gain xp faster because I can kill faster? (doesn't make sense)

Comment: as a sexy Eviscerator lol, in lvl 103, I can kill mobs without using soulshots in blazing swap, while in using soulshots I can heal from hits using Mentor bufs,  and setup auto-hunt and continue the quest.

About Mentoring! in several characters I create, I found Mentor (lvl 99 -> 104):
Only one single mentor, did what the mentor should do as mentor :)

Show events:
show intances,
give 2 more skils to empower player,
and naturally, helping them doing the next lvls) 
- My Mentor have Special Congratulations in his way of playing this game (thanks)

Events:   About those servers, and the Cat event:  -> the Red cat give awesome bufs, while if we change class, we don't get skils for "free", new weapon and armor (even if were impossible to exchange or drop) is a Terrible event, while change of class is possible if we give 30.000.000.000... -> is that a joke? (no is not)

exp is a factor of how much exp (the number) a mob gives and how much time it takes to kill that mob. Generally, until 105 which is when Blazing Swamp and War Torn Plains (which is frankly a better spot for melee) the faster kills and the best exp gain is those locations. Because the alternative is Hellbound, and generally mobs take a lot more time to kill for little more exp. You can test this yourself. Go to war torn plains, kill a mob, see how much exp you get and how much time it takes to kill that mob. Repeat in Hellbound. 

What you think mentors *should* do is probably unrealistic. A mentor gives you buffs while online, and a set of items when you graduate. He gets mentee coins.  I don't think it's realistic for you to expect a mentor to basically babysit you, be free all day to come give you extra buffs etc.

As to the event you get 1 free class change per account. Further class changes cost 3 billion (not 30). If however you want to change within the same archetype (for example change from Yul Silver Ranger to Yul Ghost Sentinel) you can do that for 300 million by buying the chaos essence (and it's in your interest to do that because you retain common skills for the two classes and their enchants) That's for your main class. For your dual class you get as many class changes as you want for 300 million.

haha I like that expression "babysit you", but that behavior is a good way of playing. (it wasn't nothing special)

Why kids or even adults need classes of anything at all, since teachers are babysiting them?

Yeah I test now, in hellbound is more difficult, I couldn't left in auto hunt, but not in beleth. In Beleth is easier, is possible, and get items to craft and to continue quest.

I am not satisfied with your answer about blazing swap, since 3rst exalted quest can be done at lvl 103 in other zones. (not always as solo)

Quests give u exp and are the main objective of the game.

About those prices, is what it is.. for my crazy for others fare.

For me was just a "let me test" and see how it is and then give my opinion on that.. which is irrelevant but I say it anyway :)

-Quests give u exp and are the main objective of the game.

That was maybe true 10 years ago. Right now there is literally no quests, aside from the exalted series, and that predominantly gives you free items and skills. Not exp. 

-I am not satisfied with your answer about blazing swap, since 3rst exalted quest can be done at lvl 103 in other zones. (not always as solo)

Party exp in this game kinda makes sense when you can exp at neutral zone. So 107+. Before that parties, unless of course you are a support, are terrible exp. Only possible exception is Coal Mines until 106 , IF you can set up a decent AOE party. Do not take this to mean that an AOE party in Coal Mines is better than Solo AOE in coal mines, it's just that most newbies lack the gear to solo aoe there, and not all classes can AOE

-Yeah I test now, in hellbound is more difficult, I couldn't left in auto hunt, but not in beleth. In Beleth is easier, is possible, and get items to craft and to continue quest.

This game starts after 110. Anything you do before 110 is irrelevant. If you are new and try to exp in Beleth exclusively at 103, pretty soon you will be out of soulshots and making nowhere near enough Adena to buy soulshots. Your goal, at this point, is to get 110 as fast and as cheaply as possible. So find the area that gives you maximum exp/hour, and forget about quest items and the 120 ether per day. Most people that have been here a while understand those areas until 105 are Blazing and War Torn. You 'll kill billions of mobs if you stick to this game, you 'll complete all your quests whether you want to or not.  The general rule of thumb though, even at 115, is that the best exp is killing GREEN mobs.

Oh and forget crafting. Trust me. Everything you will buy with adena. Maybe if you 're bored and you have gathered a bazilion ether you can attempt to craft some weapons to enchant/sell, but crafting is NOT something you can rely on to progress

sounds better, while if that case of blazing/war is what we should, we should suggest ppl to not using soulshots because they don't need to spend what they would if they were in other areas  like beleth or hellbound. I say this, because I see ppl using them in bs / wt when they dont need them, which take me to the same "problem".  I will spend soulshots anyway, and gain less adena for each mob.

I play for fun and items. I don't give money to play and is just to follow the quest.

Maybe our armor / weapon that is impossible to drop / exchange will be in that condition forever. I play for fun.. if this game is over tomorow, I will not cry :)

To continue my Investigation on my Question where answers doesn't fit true ( sadly )

Printshots made few minutes ago:

Blazing Swamp EXP = 802.xxx.xxx -> https://pasteboard.co/NmoicX7rwgvt.png + 1.600 Adena

Beleth Magic Circle EXP =  1.227.xxx.xxx -> https://pasteboard.co/Qobi3MNllpf9.png + 5.000 Adena

Which take me to repeat myself ( sadly ) .. is not about XP .. or Adena .. and soulshots ( Lets !shout in game -> dont use soulshots if u r lvl 101 up in bs ) :D

On 9/26/2021 at 4:19 PM, OdicforceSounds said:

In fact, I can even kill without using soulshots in beleth :D

But it's not a question about whether you can kill without/with using soulshots or you can't. It's about how fast you can do that. Even if it makes u kill a mob in two swings instead of three, it's still a lot and it makes leveling faster 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OdicforceSounds said:

Ok.. that makes more sense, to explain why ppl stop in blazing swamp when they should follow quest

I personally was moving to a different location only when I could no longer obtain quest items from mobs in the area. And even then, after collecting all required items but still not meeting lvl requirement, I some times moved to a previous/easier location to get next level quicker.

That is fine to me. I just don't understand why ppl stop in blazing swamp, when 3 exalted ask u lvl 103, probably 4 exalted ask 104 and 5 exalted 105. while, ppl stop in bs until they get lvl 105 ( for me was some mystical problem and noone else answer about that. In your case, make sense. In mine case, I need more 10000 items to finish 3 exalted and 10% to get lvl 104.

It’s really simple mate like other ppl above me already said we are staying at BS and use SS - BSS cuz we want to lvl up as fast as possible, the game does really start at about 110lvl there are no drops apart from raids but you need a clan to do them, the only field drops are some items like  ether for crafting some items etc but srsly like other said you cannot depend on those in order to get gear etc…my advise is if you have the vitality maintain tune make your main and dual 105 in that 7 days with nonstop auto farm after that go at least 107 so that u can do dailies if you have luck and ppl take you with and buy prestige pack + blessed exalted pack and make it +10 it’s about 60euro both that way you can farm at those lvls , keep on doing your exalted quests and when you farm go to places with green mobs so if you are 107 go to 103 lvl spots that way you can lvl up faster and don’t forget that if you wanna progress in the game without hitting a wall you need to put some money into it to get gear otherwise if you don’t wanna be part of a clan that does activities like raids sieges etc and you only wanna pve ok but even that at some points need a better gear…. Anyways good luck mate! 

• Like 1

Now I think I got a more logic answer to understand that behavior. Is not about gaining more XP per each mob, but the speed we kill many (green) give more XP than one (white) and therefor, easier to lvl up. ok.. I guess I will be a "vagabund" without any good gears, but I like the game. Thank you for the explanation, it satisfied my  question