Scheduled promo event combined with free to grind/farming event.

Greetings , 

I 'd love to see a free event for summer period that has to do with grinding/farming outside town like letter's collectors or something familiar. Also nc could run a free to play event with an upcoming promo as it was planning to be (cloaks or whatever).If they do both event and promo. i think many people would be happy,Population in summer is going down anyways and it's a good motivation even for newbies to grind a bit more.As far as the scheduled promo event it wont affect this situation. 

Cheers  

36 minutes ago, Digitalmonk said:

Greetings , 

I 'd love to see a free event for summer period that has to do with grinding/farming outside town like letter's collectors or something familiar. Also nc could run a free to play event with an upcoming promo as it was planning to be (cloaks or whatever).If they do both event and promo. i think many people would be happy,Population in summer is going down anyways and it's a good motivation even for newbies to grind a bit more.As far as the scheduled promo event it wont affect this situation. 

Cheers  

awesome plan, only problem is that current NCW does not care if ppl are happy or not.

Archived