Best B-armor for Sylph?

aliobalio

i'll tell you what I have right now on my sylph: 2 parts doom light for the p atk and mana regen and 2 parts BW heavy for the extra STR. The good thing about this is that it is cheap to put together and all parts are top B so extra pdef. This is working ok for me at 77.
Doom leather armor + doom gloves
Blue wolf heavy boots and helm

On 10/22/2021 at 11:30 AM, aliobalio said:

What will be the best B-Armor for Sylph class. 

Zubei's Leather Shirt Set
Avadon Leather Armor Set
Blue Wolf Leather Armor Set

Leather Armor of Doom Set

Make a C set + 6(theca- mp and hp regen are so good,you dont need to use any pots) get a bw or doom gloves+helmet. I was with this setup till 80 on my sylph is super good for farming.

then when you got enough money.

Mj h gloves,Mj L body,Mj L helmet and Mj H boots :)

2 hours ago, Koceto said:

Mj L body

yeah, dex is very important for sylph (no)

One and only pve setup its BWh Upper/lower , MJ heavy gloves and boots and mj light helm.  (or D+8 set too good)

The only thing for which you can then change the BW - its ice crystall or oe Lightning leggins + ice crystall armor.  

17 hours ago, T0kyo said:

yeah, dex is very important for sylph (no)

One and only pve setup its BWh Upper/lower , MJ heavy gloves and boots and mj light helm.  (or D+8 set too good)

The only thing for which you can then change the BW - its ice crystall or oe Lightning leggins + ice crystall armor.  

Mj L Body(Forget about the Dex)

Bro you pick Mj L body for the 50% stun rez and also for the pasive L armor from your class bonuss…

BW is cool and good as you said in PvE but not that cool in pvp.And i play this game to kill and make great pvp’s(over 1000 pvp’s and close to 2000 pk’s on my sylph)

Sylph is a mobile and running hero.Shoot and run.If your stun or cc’ed,you will never be able to play your char. 
 D or C set plus 8 or more will be one of the best option but if your unlucky enchating..is just waste of money.