New Dye Bug

Kurisu

On 10/24/2021 at 4:03 AM, Kurisu said:

Hi, i enchant potencial only in 1 dye and get in 2nd dye stage 1 but stage 0 on 3rd dye. Others players get both on stage 1 in dye 2 & 3, its normal? or im the only bug or both are bug?

Dye 1 

1.png

Dye 2

2.png

Dye 3

3.png

Okay, I only read the patch notes once, I will read 10 more times, and I recommend you to read it at least 10 times, it's not very will documented, but it should be all there. If there is something missing, we should open a ticket.

Well.. It says "Activated when having a Dye lvl 1 or higher".

I have equiped a Lv. 0 dye. That's probably the problem.

On the patch notes it says: "From Stage 3, the following stat bonus options are added according to the dye types."

https://www.lineage2.com/news/battle-chronicle-patch-notes

Let's have fun readig it xD

Okay, if you hover the mouse on the list you can understand better (it's not said on the patch notes, only on the interface):

(it means, the dye should be Lv. 1 or higher, to apply those things, which also means, you need dye powder to enchant it. I tried to compaund 2 dyes, but they're RED, I don't know if I have to buy 10 to try or something. I just don't know hot to get it lvl 1 or higher).

I hope it helps. Still don't know what you meant.

Screenshot-105.png

Dont worry, english isnt my nativ language so maybe im misspelling.

Check your other potentials, if they are on stage 0. I have the others ( on stage 1 without  a single enchant. Maybe its just a visual bug until i put a dye there.