I Need Advice!

Zayron

From L2 Aden Blackbird.  I go lv 61 and I have played on previous servers and had not had the experience of playing on a server like this. I know how to do all my stuff but I have a question, the only way to get exp just a little faster is just in the daily dungeon? on the farms the experience is already very poor. This is the only way to get exp up a bit fast? I have donated to have max exp rune and all that but it is a bit exasperating to wait 24 hours to enter a dungeon even donating for the extra pass. The clans recruit 76+ almost the majority, I don't know if there is a raid party system or something like that in this level. It's a bit desperate, if someone could help me with some advice it would be of good help. Thanks

I am not sure how much you spend or are willing to spend on the game.

Without spending fortune (but little bit)

Always have Sayha on

Get decent gear, especially weapon, decent enchant on Aden weap is plenty (+10 or more at your level)

Use Saya Storm (you can buy packs)

Play the right class (i.e. heal will level much slower than archer)

Do Transc dung (if you can afford the reset ticket you can do it twice per day)

Play at zone suitable at your lvl, no need to rush zones above your lvl, yes you will get more exp and adena per mob but you will kill much slower

At 70+ do fort daily, try to get in any party to ensure you get both quest

Always have soulshots on

If posdible have attack scroll on all the time (and def too if you can afford it)

While following this you will get to 76 in about 2 weeks...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flammable said:

I am not sure how much you spend or are willing to spend on the game.

Without spending fortune (but little bit)

Always have Sayha on

Get decent gear, especially weapon, decent enchant on Aden weap is plenty (+10 or more at your level)

Use Saya Storm (you can buy packs)

Play the right class (i.e. heal will level much slower than archer)

Do Transc dung (if you can afford the reset ticket you can do it twice per day)

Play at zone suitable at your lvl, no need to rush zones above your lvl, yes you will get more exp and adena per mob but you will kill much slower

At 70+ do fort daily, try to get in any party to ensure you get both quest

Always have soulshots on

If posdible have attack scroll on all the time (and def too if you can afford it)

While following this you will get to 76 in about 2 weeks...

thanks for the support. Precisely all that you told me I am doing, buying extra pass. Probably due to the old custom of other servers when they offer much faster exp. I imagine that lv76 + gets a little more dynamic than just PVE, I'm starting on this new server.

5 hours ago, Zayron said:

thanks for the support. Precisely all that you told me I am doing, buying extra pass. Probably due to the old custom of other servers when they offer much faster exp. I imagine that lv76 + gets a little more dynamic than just PVE, I'm starting on this new server.

Only buy the extra pass if you have extra cash. Not the best value imo but helps.

Other cash shop things might serve you better in long run. All about how much you want to spend.

I don't play on Blackbird but good luck.

Good thing about Blackbird is there's a lot less jerks going around lower level zones and PK'ing everyone autolevelling.  Come back to find your toon's been dead for the last 8 hours.

If you want to race up to higher levels, it's going to cost you.   A lot.