What is classic today?

I will be brief and very objective pointing out real things that are the reality of the classic, and raising some questions at the end.

maps
quests
Pk System
Dwarves
Bots/Scripts
Events

All that I listed, are problems, are wrong things that need to be improved or even the discernment of who defines some things on this list. I say this like PK, which does not accumulate Karma, does not drop items, I did not receive punishment for being a criminal, because here in Classic the crime is supported by the staff, including the use of bots/scripts for Pk characters. (only it is not allowed, something is very wrong then, where are the positions, where are the solutions?)

Another point, where is the Staff on the forum interacting with people, giving opinions, reading and looking for improvements to the server?

Events have been in complete decline for years. Apart from the event bots, which only pick up specific items on the ground.

Today my biggest gain in being on L2 is the interaction I have with my clan, the laughs we have, the conversations, because if I were to look only at the game, I would say that Classic is dead. And the Staff is increasingly kicking this corpse.

• Like 1