Soulshots ans spiritshots system

Bomzie

Hi.. please do something with this system... that +50 daily shots coupons didn't help at all... I'm 84 lv and still playing without shots... is it normal..? Or normal for you dear NCsoft is to buy shots coupons for real money... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bomzie said:

yes know, 28 a for 1 shot. From mobs drop is 250-300 a... 10 hits to mob and you have negative balance.. you know it? 

Dunno why you are farming SV at 84, cause I cannot imagine where you get 250-300a at 84. Maybe in the future they will implement the achievement box, than the SS problem will be solved.

what i found very unfair is the relation soulshot - blessed spiritshot, i have 3 toons, 2 warriors and 1 mage, the mage can't afford blessed spiritshots after a while without having something decent to sell from drops/random crafting, also i got all the prime and gift tickets for my chars and from the 2k soulshot tickets my mage run out of them when my warriors still have 1k+, is just no sense, i know mages kill faster, but they also waste BSS in selfbuff, and the physical dmg is not that weak as old L2 game, right now warriors can still 2 hits on mobs same as mages.