support for a paladin

Heloim97

For some reason it won't let me open a topic in any other section, feel free to move this to where it belongs.

Going to my query, although the title is already quite descriptive, I wanted to know what supports a paladin needs. In my day with a "wc" and a blade dancer was enough. Is this still the case, or do you think I will need something else to comfortably level up?

From already thank you very much.

14 hours ago, Kurisu said:

No hay buffers en este juego.

•  

Bro, yesterday I started on this server and I have a warcryer and a bladdancer with whom I buff, thanks to that I never have to go back to the city. I don't know what you gain by giving me false information, but trolling didn't work out for you xd. I would appreciate someone telling me if in this new version of l2 it is convenient to have some other buffer for the paladin, thanks.

Are you sure you are in the correct topic? Lineage 2 aden dont have party buff, so the previous information is not incorrect.... You are probably playing the l2 classic or live, check which server you are actually playing and look for the correct topic that for sure someone can help you.