Updates: Server Outage

Arctic

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We are aware of ongoing issues affecting our servers and are investigating the cause. We will keep you notified of any updates here as we seek to resolve the outage, and thank you for your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Stay tuned!

Hello Artic! 

First, I would like to welcome you to L2 Classic. I hope new GMs will bring some refreshment to this environment and hopefully listen to us, your customers!

Saying so, I want to congratulate you guys for finally ban that well-known player that has been on bots and scripts ruining Giran server for years!! Now real players have a chance to do raids too! Amazing job!

Next, would be nice if u take a look to Abandoned Camp in both Giran and TI and clean it from botters. I'm sure many players have reported how those single players managed to get all the 3 stars items in less than 1 min abusing the event and taking it from us. Not first time it happens, so next time you do an event like this, please find a way to prevent it. Banning them would work, they dont play, they just sell adena.

Finally, when u have a chance, please read the forums topics. Many of us have been writing suggestions on how to improve classic. I´m sure you can count how many players you have left   in Classic, so its time to make some changes here... maybe even merging TI and Giran or giving us dimensional SIEGEs as in Aden. It would benefit both servers since it shouldn't be an AFK game.

Summary of some additional suggestions I found here:

- Class change tickets

- Pets

- Open new quests and areas on the map

- make TOI possible to play again (not only till 5th floor and for fighters)

- Fix PK system. Chaotic players shouldn't be able to teleport and should really drop items 

- Be creative with events not repeating same old ones over and over

- More clan events, instances and activities

- increase amount of players in clan according to clan level

---

Welcome again and looking forward to see improvements from your work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There are a few more bots still on the server.

Just like this last event, it was at 70% or + gain per bot. No doubt generated Tickts/Posts in the forum.

Without a doubt, I affirm here the importance of an interactive Staff, in the tickets the answers are always automatic. And in the Forum it has become rare to have a response in recent years, just a standard update post. server on/off.

Thank you for your interaction.