Epidemic Clan Event Harrassement in Elcadia Server.

A true fact is that Elcadia is the most overlooked server by NCSoft. But what the "dominant clan" is doing is harassment. No player on the server  that is not from the clan in question is allowed to get close to the boss,  or it will take pk or war will be sent to your clan. Clans epidemic and epidemic2 (alliance) clearly dominate the server, so did NCSoft give them an event as a gift? Removing the event that only favors a clan or making it a safe zone would be good, wouldn't it?  Or, create an event where only they can't enter...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Im confused nc soft.

You want me to pay you,

you put on an event,

and the same garbage ppl that pk me all day long so i cant hunt, pk me at the event boss.

Then they(the pkers) try to say that its nc soft fault that they pk me at the event boss.

Epidemic clan bullies, harasses and scams the whole server.

They pk newbies and low levels to scam a drop, then do the revenge on each other to scam the rank system.

I was real excited to come back, 1 more try i thought, i quit because every 2 hours i was pked by a high level from epidemics.

Im in no clan they know of, i have a few accounts and always the same thing, pked by an epidemic high level in a newbie area, so i quit.

Heard the event was good so i came back, i was gonna invest some money, i re-thought that.

Pay you to play a game i cant play because some rich loser wont let me?

I think i will use my money somewhere else.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aNheL said:

🤡

If a member of your clan goes to Blazing Swamp, immediately pm the leaders or just send war. your clan, with less than 20 people, against 2 epidemic full items... aNhel you only send emoji with a clown face for being privileged within the epidemic.

It would be good to have a tracking code on the items to delete all that you sell on that site, where every day there are char alts sending PM's to buy there.

Bots on TOI bosses...
If one of the staff were interested, how many would not be banned?

1 hour ago, ElcadiaPVEPlayer said:

A true fact is that Elcadia is the most overlooked server by NCSoft.
But what the "dominant clan" is doing is harassment. No player on the server 
that is not from the clan in question is allowed to get close to the boss, 
or it will take pk or war will be sent to your clan. Clans epidemic and epidemic2 (alliance)
clearly dominate the server, so did NCSoft give them an event as a gift?
Removing the event that only favors a clan or making it a safe zone would be good, wouldn't it? 
Or, create an event where only they can't enter...

Dear ElcadiaPVEPlayer

Before I will write anything I want to state that I am not a member of any of the top 10 clans on the server and that I support none of them.

Firstly, the area where the boss stands is a pvp area, end of discussion. Every clan that would have had the power would do the same and worse. It is a pvp server and a pvp game after all, and it is a raid boss like any other raid boss. I remember in older servers that I played that the clans would pvp for hours before slaying e.g. the ant Queen or another Raid boss.
Secondly, I do understand that NC gave an event mission to everyone on the server "Defeat Flame Lord Blaze", according to it you just need to hunt the raid, not defeat it or do the last hit. According to L2 central a single auto attack is enough to receive the mission reward. Unfortunately, after a ticket to NC (resulted to no answer) and trial and error I concluded that in order to do the mission even if you get pkd you have to make sure you do the three steps below:
1) Run at a distance that you can do an attack to the boss (before dying),
2) Do at least one (1) attack on the boss,
3) If you die DO NOT GO TO VILLAGE, if you stay dead until the boss is slain by anyone, the mission is GRANTED (I did it today and it worked).

This is just a bad mechanism in granting the mission to a player and NC's fault. While a simple attack on the boss could grant the mission to you and your party (five people in total) they have chosen to let you there dead or alive to wait and see if you can complete the mission. But I guess this is NC and their support.

I do believe that there are more serious issues (Andrenalin or other software infestation of the server is for me the most serious) but NC is just inefficient or just cares more for the big spenders than the casual players on the server.

See you in game Ziegfried (unfortunately this name is one of the popular ones so I could not have it in this forum)

• On Blackbird, the top clan gave a warning to stay away only when the boss is low. This was reasonable. They also allowed lanterns at the end which also has nice rewards. 
  • I can confirm 1 hit on the boss is not enough. You probably do need to be in the area and does work if you are dead, but 1 hit was not enough. 
  • The last hit mechanic is on NCSoft. They have had other events where it was most dmg, but as you can see some others thought of a reasonable compromise. 

Lastly the comparison to old classic is tired. It is doubtful this game was nearly as p2w when it was subscription based. Not nearly the items like all the accessories that created even a bigger gap where a single talisman is more powerful than a weapon. This is most likely why old classic had more actual competition between clans because it was not as p2w and cost as much as today. 

The irony is lost when the server dies after the casuals leave, it is not fun anymore.  Happened before and you have the remanants of that today with classic. They might as well make it a single player game, but you won't find that fun either. They could make a pve server and it might even be more popular. 

They should make Fire Lord a world zone. It's only way this game will ever be interesting. They will never merge servers to provide a token server for different time zones, but there are not enough players in the entire world to play end game for more than one server.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

L2 is now and always has been, literally by design, a game which clans are supposed to contest the top resources in the game.

If you don't like it, you are playing the wrong game. What Epidemic is doing is NOT harassments, they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. The other clans are failing to do their part - THAT is the issue.

What you are really saying is you don't like the design of L2, so your problem is with the game - not Epidemic.

5 hours ago, anyon said:

L2 is now and always has been, literally by design, a game which clans are supposed to contest the top resources in the game.

If you don't like it, you are playing the wrong game. What Epidemic is doing is NOT harassments, they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. The other clans are failing to do their part - THAT is the issue.

What you are really saying is you don't like the design of L2, so your problem is with the game - not Epidemic.

You should read a little more and understand that no one complains about Epidemic because of the bosses, the game is pvp and pve, but if you are in a lvl 65+ area obviously there is no need to be killed by a lvl 80+ player for a monster that literally respawns every 2 seconds, in any case there is always a dominant clan that in one way or another ends the fun of pvp which is "healthy" competition because it begins to abuse inferior players and does not allow them to advance to be on equal footing conditions, not to mention that the dominant clan begins to create several clans until they monopolize the entire server "epidemic2, epidemic3, etc" then simply nobody wants to play anymore.

• Like 1

yes epidemic is abusive clan pk every low level player in the game many left of the server there must be some sanction from epidemic new player arrive daily this server and leave because of harassment epidemic pk in lower zones cruma Dv  and zones free farm .

Epidemic and epidemic 2 kill the server

i am not more pay server for epidemic  pk all day player in all map

• Like 1

i  change server elcadia for abuse the epidemic clan kill all player in lower zones player lvl  80 + kill player 60 65  it is impossible for them to stay the same and gms do nothing

in blackbird is more entertaining epidemic is killing elcadia little by little

i am pay 1500 eu in elcadia and I left because of guilt for epidemic

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with epidemic. If it wasn't them it would be another clan that pays thousands every week. The fault is really with NCsoft who doesn't take any action against this system that allows a 90 lvl player constantly PK lower level players and having 0 consequences. Just restore the old PK system and remove item restoration on PKers. 

On 3/12/2022 at 6:42 PM, ElcadiaPVEPlayer said:
A true fact is that Elcadia is the most overlooked server by NCSoft.
But what the "dominant clan" is doing is harassment. No player on the server 
that is not from the clan in question is allowed to get close to the boss, 
or it will take pk or war will be sent to your clan. Clans epidemic and epidemic2 (alliance)
clearly dominate the server, so did NCSoft give them an event as a gift?
Removing the event that only favors a clan or making it a safe zone would be good, wouldn't it? 
Or, create an event where only they can't enter...

Blackbird suffers the same with the clan/ally who dominates the server, they simply PK everyone everytime they want to keep the events for themselves, they have totally taken and blocked for anyone else zones like Bee Hive  80+, if you just put a step on the zone you get intstant PK , wich is clearly done by a bot.

On 3/26/2022 at 9:13 PM, 23hernan23 said:

Lineage_II_32575521_26_3_2022_19_44_58.p

This is the everyday on Blazing Swamp Event for Blackbird too, the Dominant clan PK everyone who tries to approach the boss, and they have zones like Bee Hivce 80+ they got completly taken, and if you put a step on it u got PKed automatically, wich is already pretty "suspicious". They Pk everyone in all zones everytime they want to.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 23hernan23 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQpSda9DP-w&t=87s            That just happened, what explanation do you have?

sadly it's the same situation we live in Blackbird, personally i've been complaining about this for months and nothing, not even a single answer from the GMs, they even have rules for this kind of abuses for Live version, i can't udnerstand how they just let this happen on this one, i mena is not other game, we even use the same client.

• 4 weeks later...

Sooo, let me put my screwdriver here. 

I am new here, but not Lineage 2. I have been playing this game since it was launched, until...you know, first year of F2P, which killed the game. 

I am paying player, I am happy to pay for easier hunting, gizmos etc. Personally, I don't really see big P2W in Aden, but...there are always a way to get it. 

Regarding clan dominance, it was most of the time everywhere. It was less noticeable in Bartz or pre f2p, at least there was competition. Now, with all those addons and super spending, with lack of interested players...it's bad. Anet had to think of raid killings, make them killable once every week by the same player etc. You cannot keep game alive without competition. 

Do you want to know what is happening with top stuff those big uber clans get, they are selling it in black market, selling in game then selling adena for real £££. I can give you loads of places. 

I think I came back few days ago just because of nostalgia, not competition, as it is extremely unbalanced and as I see, Anet staff still avoiding seeing and talking to players...all those years...

Maybe I am not the right person to judge...but we all know, this game doesn't require skill to win, it requires money...and those who just buy winning...they are nothing as a players.