Progress doubts and questions

vKuch

First of all, greetings 

My background: Interlude, Hellbound and Freya x4 no private. Then 2014 one year at an official European server.

Getting back a lot changed etc etc, saw some topics that don’t serve me so here it goes. The idea of a char is still:

Make it to Awakening, Level up all duals/subs, get gear? I’m asking like, if a “pro” player from this server decided to start from zero, what would he do? And do I still need to dual box a buffer?

Second is, how long does it usually take (active) to get to levels that really matter for top clans? And what level is that?

Third, both servers (chronos and naia) are located where? Does latency affect the gameplay for everyone?

Last but not least, advise to a Aeore Cardinal on what to do after 85 (anything but gear)

- Being a healer, you should get into most parties, still... Leveling up your own buffer would be advisable :D for a future DD or dual DD

- Basically 105/105. With the new update it will be "easier" to level and you have new dual certificates for those levels. The goals of the game, it really depends if you're sticking more to PVP or PVE. On both of these, being 105/105 and fully exalted helps :)

- Just make all your daily factions / instances / quests. Level and gear will come over time. Find a fun PVE clan to help you with that and to meet some new friends to play ;)

- Naia and Chronos have fairly the same amount of players online. Chronos prices are cheaper. It's really up to your play times. Naia has a GMT+1 (more European time) and Chronos GMT-2 (with most north and south America times). Although you find people from all over the globe in both servers. It's just a matter of what GMT fits you best (for Olympiads, CoC, sieges, and so on).

Don't try to get everything done at once. Take time to upgrade your char as you progress. Keep updated with latest chronicle updates. And, most important, have fun :D

Well @Nymphadorae, thank you for replying. Not that I lost the will to even start but the l2store is making me doubt a lot if in anyway I could be relevant.

The server itself is very good, I actually did a Bishop till 64 and the leveling is alright by doing quests (wich is fun) but still, with all the macro sh1t going on, and try hards.. not my perfect environment.

19 hours ago, vKuch said:

Well @Nymphadorae, thank you for replying. Not that I lost the will to even start but the l2store is making me doubt a lot if in anyway I could be relevant.

The server itself is very good, I actually did a Bishop till 64 and the leveling is alright by doing quests (wich is fun) but still, with all the macro sh1t going on, and try hards.. not my perfect environment.

Although it's a free to play game, it's pay to win as well. Drops (either adena or items) are very crappy (at any level). So, to compete in this game, you have to put money into the L2 Store. Unfortunately, most L2 Store events, you don't pay for what you get. You pay for a chance to get an item. Most of the times, a crappy item... so usually you overpay to get basic stuff. And atm that's a big issue :|

This doesn't seem to have any significant changes in the next few years. So... if you think it's not your cup of tea, you're probably right ;) enjoy the game while it's enjoyable. When it's not, focus on something else xD

Archived