Dwarf Nerf

Can we get some transparency here? Why did the dwarf warrior get nerfed? Can you explain the reasoning about this change? I just spend a ton of money on my dwarf and you say thanks with this cryptic patch note?  Come on bros you can do better then this... maybe.

• Fixed an issue with the bonus parameters of the Superior Blunt Weapon Mastery skill. 

46 minutes ago, Deathrow187 said:

Can we get some transparency here? Why did the dwarf warrior get nerfed? Can you explain the reasoning about this change? I just spend a ton of money on my dwarf and you say thanks with this cryptic patch note?  Come on bros you can do better then this... maybe.

• Fixed an issue with the bonus parameters of the Superior Blunt Weapon Mastery skill. 

I think that's the least thing that 10k dmg removed to worry about at this moment, game itself and community on break point to riot/collapse..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deathrow187 said:

It's not really a nerf.It's a bug fix that doesn't concern you if you're using your intended weapon - 1h Blunt.