(Official Response Needed) Clan war system needs a immediate revamp

@JujiWe need an official response for Korea on this because the current war system does not work as intended in these servers.   It is exploited as you know and has been reported many times, and used as a griefing tool to harass weaker players.  I am in a PvE clan that will PvP once in a blue moon but you cannot have wars that you do not agree to open up in the middle of the night when all your members are sleeping and afk level as the game is designed.

Disable wars for the time being completely until you get a hot fix to revert wars back to mutual agreed format we use to have in L2 both sides agree or no two way war.  It allows bored 120 players to grief people in neutral zone who are 108 - 111.  Do not use the whole it can be handle in game because it cannot and you known that; one my my 108 clannies got hit for 70+ million from a 120 player.  I have people in clan that have returned to game and a few people actual new to game; but you think they will ever even think of spending NC Coin if they get hit for 200x there hp from a player on an ego trip.

This has been brought up multiple times with no response from NCSoft team if you have even brought to Korea's devs attention that a change is needed.  I know you have spoke about other things you have approached them about but I think this effect your income so it should be a priority. 

You cannot have wars that trigger when people are afk without acknowledge to war.  Its simply a harrassment and griefing tool and kind of obvious.

• Thanks 1