As a new Bishop... what can I expect later on ?

Ito

Hello to everyone, old player giving L2 a new try.

I am already experimenting with some classes. I dont want to play alone my whole life, so maybe i will choose Bishop as the definitive class. 

Will I find people making parties and inviting a healer, at some point ? It's worrisome to open Party Matching feature, to find out that no one is using it (but the same person with and empty room for several days in a row 🤨)  

Well I have good news / bad news and a mediocre/complex solution.

It really depends on how much you are willing to spend in the game.

So Aden is a solo game, bishop is not really that usefull, there are no party buffs which makes bishop kinda meh, if you want to go healer better go SE, also until 86-87 no big clan will take you. The only thing you will do is afk XP.

The bad news is that you will have a LOT of mana problems until you get decent gear/ collections/ some p2w items.

The good news is that you  can switch classes by paying 50m adena  which in reality is nothing, the catch is that you have to relearn ALL your skills.

The solution, start as a BD/Kamael Archer get to 80 those are the classes that level the easiest, as far as gear goes, there is a 9500 Lcoin pack that gives you A grade armor/weapon.

After that, once you have mp/cp/hp regen from collections/ at least +3 or +4 evas talisman you can consider switching to caster which again would not be a healer, switch class to Overlord ( full Majestic robe set and a +5 Daimon Crystal) until 87. Its the easiest class to farm with after 80 and you only need 31 tablets for just one skill.

By the time you have the level and gear, you can switch to healer. 

There is nothing really happening on a daily basis, IF i were to start again with what I know, that is what I would do, this is not "the best" idea, just a way that you could save yourself  A LOT of frustration because no matter how much gear you put on a new/low level caster, there will always be mana issues. Do not go for Epic accesories ( unless you can afford them) and try NOT to gamble on items like Aden sould crystals/ enchanting TOI Rings/ DV Earrings.