Server down again...

Tought it was down cause i saw on whatsapp + discord alot of people complained same time,but was just a mass disconnect, at this point i log my 3rd CHAR and after 3 mins he getting disconnected,while other 2 are perfectly fine, i don`t know how it works but its aleardy super frustrating and i dont even log it anymore.

last 4-6 hours   constantly  log back in a new client to find another one dc  on 2 separate pc's ?   , last night 2 mins  between  clicking artifact upgrade and waiting out come to confirm every 70% success rate fails      @Hermes why do you even bother to run xp events , same BS  happens every 12 months , i say that because thats how  frequent we actually get a  free reward for 51 weeks of P2W ,  why not offer   a collection after reset of   X  trillion/ quadrillion  xp/sp scroll and be done with xp events?  200 shops in giran not xping   ...why isnt there an offline shop like   the pirate servers do ... and dont say  its ur ISP , your PC, your windows version, this only happens when we have xp  and more so to every players thats over 50 ping to your server . your NPC server or authentication server cant keep up  , and dont let me start on the IT  crew that check/ test  patch that take 5  hours every wed night  to perform .

every time i relog after i dc ,since wed  maintainance  , in all my skills that use  spirit ores / soul ores  are turned off auto   eg   exalted buff/ noble buff / etc  why all of a sudden this is happening ...  my  support toons have 1m  ores  each , so they not run out  and i turn them back on, only to see them off again when they dc and relog 

when does a dandy cover   instance entry costs /  soul shot wasteage/ specialty pots running  /timer count down due to these untested  issues we seem to always have every xp event? 

time to upgrade dandy to something  that covers our losses  

iam sure im not only one thats  jaded with recent issues since wednesday   , can we get   some feedback on this please @Hermes