GM AMA

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello,

You sure can, and I encourage you to do so, as all feedback is appreciated. Always feel free to ask and share anything here in the Forum. We do our best to go through every topic and reply as much as possible.

Best,
Hermes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Hermescan ask what can improve? what are the limits? dont want to write a bible and ncsoft usa cant have real power to change things to this server.

We need a lot of changes in playing style, shops, monsters, items, characters, etc

So please tellme what where we can start giving feedback 

I say this because last "feedback" post was a waste of time, cuz they dont take our opinion and just copy paste changes on korea.

Lots of ppl are droping the game cuz get bored, no content, or just cant progress because the big ocean between f2p and p2w players.

Wonder how many real players are playing aden blackbird...

Regards and waiting for your reply.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • L2 Team
On 8/11/2022 at 11:13 PM, Kurisu said:

@Hermessee, no mods no gms its like a ghost town the forum :(

We're here, Kurisu!

We read more than we reply, however, we do plan to improve our communication on these forums so that it's more obvious we're actively present. Please feel free to always share any feedback, thoughts, or opinions you believe would be beneficial to us, or the community! 

On 9/1/2022 at 5:02 PM, Wissp said:

We're here, Kurisu!

We read more than we reply, however, we do plan to improve our communication on these forums so that it's more obvious we're actively present. Please feel free to always share any feedback, thoughts, or opinions you believe would be beneficial to us, or the community! 

Hi Wissp, it's the first time we've talked, I've been a player since day 1 of blackbird, I saw it grow, explode and reach this point where we're in a resounding fall, the truth is I'd like to know how you see the game, the server , community. And get an answer, because the truth is that we "see and take note" from the shadows here we don't believe it.

Many active players, including myself, want to enjoy Lineage 2 again.

The server is losing its essence, becoming a game of killing mobs and not doing any other activities. That's why I want to contribute and come back great Aden. For the same reason, I ask: how far do you have the power to change something? Let's be honest and fair, let's not waste time on words that will be forgotten (like the post about leveling zones)

There are many things that do not work well and many that are directly wrong, harming everyone's gameplay.

Greetings, I will be waiting for your your reply patiently.

PS: I hope that 20 days do not go by like the previous one or that it is a generic support response like the ones we have had for months with unresolved bugs.

And remember here we all benefit, those of us who play and those of us who live from ncsoft.

Atte Kurisu

• 2 weeks later...