Tyrr Maestro - equipment

Hello. I consider to come back to the live servers after few years of break. The problem is I missed many changes and game updates and now I don't know what items are the TOP ones.

I would like to play as Tyrr Maestro.

At the moment I have 106 level and all the basic items from quests.

Questions:

1. Is one-handed blunt best weapon for dwarf (single target)? I tried 2h sword, dualswords and seems with 1h blunt I have most p.atk and attack speed.

2. Could someone write out items required:

a) to be able to farm at least 2b per day.

b) best items possible to get

I need exact item names with average prices (in Adena) and information if the items can be bought from other players or from L2 store only.

3. Are self buffs good enough for PVE or better to create an enchanter?

1. Just read the passive skills, one handed blunt has 30% boosts. Use it for single target and aoe.

2. Dragon/Cursed weapons are the best. For example Antharas Avenger or Zariche Avenger. Don't even look at top grades, very few have them and they will cost a fortune. 

For starters a +12 Bloody Krishna Avenger would do for you. Armors - obviously Bloody Leviathan +10 light set. Accessories - Angel ring at least +6, angel earring at least +8, blessed atlas earring. I could go on about each item slot, but just focus on atk attribute, p. skill crit power/rate, pve dmg, p.atk bonuses in each slot item. 

"farm 2b a day" do you mean the picked up adena? 2b a day is  a lot for picked up cash. You would need top talismans, top jewels, cloak +15, top artifacts. Each of those cost 300-900b depending on item and server. 

Cheapest way to get good gear is to follow events and buy stuff that is on sale or that is given away in rewards. For example dragon weapon events 6 months ago, when they costed 2x less than what they cost now. 

3. Create a Dominator with Hierophant dual class. This way you can have both and switch depending on where you go. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Nauka said:

1. Just read the passive skills, one handed blunt has 30% boosts. Use it for single target and aoe.

2. Dragon/Cursed weapons are the best. For example Antharas Avenger or Zariche Avenger. Don't even look at top grades, very few have them and they will cost a fortune. 

For starters a +12 Bloody Krishna Avenger would do for you. Armors - obviously Bloody Leviathan +10 light set. Accessories - Angel ring at least +6, angel earring at least +8, blessed atlas earring. I could go on about each item slot, but just focus on atk attribute, p. skill crit power/rate, pve dmg, p.atk bonuses in each slot item. 

"farm 2b a day" do you mean the picked up adena? 2b a day is  a lot for picked up cash. You would need top talismans, top jewels, cloak +15, top artifacts. Each of those cost 300-900b depending on item and server. 

Cheapest way to get good gear is to follow events and buy stuff that is on sale or that is given away in rewards. For example dragon weapon events 6 months ago, when they costed 2x less than what they cost now. 

3. Create a Dominator with Hierophant dual class. This way you can have both and switch depending on where you go. 

I said 2b because I thought it is an average daily incomes for most players and saw monters in higher locations that drops more adena.

How much money I can farm with just with +12 Bloody Krishna Avenger and the armor and accessories you mentioned? I mean adena picked up from the ground and item sales from hunting (if will get any).

If you reset instances you could get to 1-1.5b a day. But that is pocket money for consumables... You will never gear up this way. I am 113lvl and picked up adena is like 5% of what I make a day.