Next L2 Pass

@Hermes @Arctic

Please make the appropriate changes so everyone can enjoy and buy the next L2 Pass next week. Cost of energy/electricity (prices) around the world are insanely high and most of us cannot have our char online 24/7 to farm 600k mobs.

Also please make better rewards, more people will buy it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, godlike123 said:

someone that play more than you get better rewards than you,  simple logic, deal with it :/

Well I have completed the L2 pass about 10 days ago and collected all rewards the normal one and the premium,  but cannot say that I am enjoying it. Just too much grinding for a obout 60b mby less I didn't bother myself to remember how much 8 collected from all items.

The only good thing was that I have upgraded my Sayha's Talisman from lvl 7 to lvl 8 with the 1st attempt and I didn't paid anything, but used the reward from l2 pass.

And the lvl 3 jewellery... It was a joke. Could be at least lvl 4..

I hope that the next L2 pass will be with better rewards.

By the way when it suppose to start?

43 minutes ago, Cloey said:

Well I have completed the L2 pass about 10 days ago and collected all rewards the normal one and the premium,  but cannot say that I am enjoying it. Just too much grinding for a obout 60b mby less I didn't bother myself to remember how much 8 collected from all items.

The only good thing was that I have upgraded my Sayha's Talisman from lvl 7 to lvl 8 with the 1st attempt and I didn't paid anything, but used the reward from l2 pass.

And the lvl 3 jewellery... It was a joke. Could be at least lvl 4..

I hope that the next L2 pass will be with better rewards.

By the way when it suppose to start?

season 1 will end next week. i hope they start season 2 next week too.