Live Server Maintenance: July 13, 2022

EMpulse

2 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

@Hermes@EMpulse

The pots from the summer sale came with the deletion date of the cooler event. Is this intentional? Will stay like this or you will change it?

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/summer-sale

Summer Party Pack

All players will also gain access to one free Summer Party Pack per account. Note that any unused contents related to the Summer Party Pack will be deleted during maintenance on July 27.<3        <   deliberate push to use them.

But why don't the 30 minute buffs get 2X quantity of the 60 minute buff... like we've gotten so many times before???(I guess open lots of Coolers + hope for Rose/Beer etc)

with so many dc during next week i couldent finish also the l2 pass on my other toons.... i could expand atleast for one more week to be able to finish everyone.... all happenned becouse u dident care and u dident fix this problem with dc.....since i play i dident got so many dc in one week... i was getting maybe one dc in a week or at all...u should give compensation for the ppl who couldent finish it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andra22 said:

with so many dc during next week i couldent finish also the l2 pass on my other toons.... i could expand atleast for one more week to be able to finish everyone.... all happenned becouse u dident care and u dident fix this problem with dc.....since i play i dident got so many dc in one week... i was getting maybe one dc in a week or at all...u should give compensation for the ppl who couldent finish it

Yar i having same problem like you, and i have no idea why them can't extend 1 more week to let ppl finish it.

• Arctic unpinned this topic