Wonderful Watermelons Event

Hoss

We've been a long time without a good event, and this time you guys really got it right, I come through this topic, ask the NCSOFT Staff, to extend it for another 1 week, this event is helping the server and its players!
Please help us ☺️

• Like 1

This event is being amazing. Congratulations NCSOFT. It would be extraordinary if they extended it for a few more days. The server was 
 busiest. It's worth it for you guys to really think about extending it for another 1 week or 15 days. Everyone would be happy 

• Like 1

Truth! This  Summer Event is going a great. 
And it is possible to perceive by the UP that the server. More players online and more interaction. They could extend it or use it as inspiration for others.
Now you got it right NC

• Like 1

Who are these players? I personally opened 400+ coolers and got only consumables, even more not a single person I know got an item from this event.

The only thing we got from this event is the "consumables" that are time limited and mostly work only when vitality is on -  so only thing we got is an event that forces players to purchase vit maintaining items from l2store to get some xp by using the time limited consumables, that in turns gets you toons with lvls and no gear. Spectacular.

• Administrators

Hello,

I'm glad you guys liked the event!

We will for sure take note of all the positive aspects that you all liked so we can keep improving and bringing the content you all enjoy more regularly.

Seeing positive feedback on the forum is so rewarding. That makes my day.

Thank you again for the feedback and continued support.

Best Regards,
Hermes 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kes1 said:

Wonderfull event indeed and as good as the 16th anniversary event was. gj

no way, the 16th anniversary was better. at least it was based only on your farming and luck and not on someone else's "tactic" to do the last hit to fantasy island's melons.

Said that, I liked the seeds part, good job GMs.

14 hours ago, ShowersToday said:

no way, the 16th anniversary was better. at least it was based only on your farming and luck and not on someone else's "tactic" to do the last hit to fantasy island's melons.

Said that, I liked the seeds part, good job GMs.

you mean hit with wc to proc greater fury at the 5-10% of the watermellon? xD
anyone  could take last hit in that event no matter gear or lvl. no pvp zone neither. Very helpfull for all.

I compared it to 16th anniversary cause of the asews we getting from seeds in that amount that is similar as that event.