Dev Team interview 4Gamer JP; "We doing long term user care"

Genosha

@Hermes

Mr. Tomokazu Arai , your colleague from Japan, said in an interview with 4Gamer that they doing long term user care

4Gamer:
 It doesn't end with an additional update, but it seems that we will be doing user care over the long term.
4Gamer:
 アディショナルアップデートで終わりというわけではなく,長期的にユーザーケアを行っていくことになりそうですね。

Mr. Arai:
 Yes. We are planning a big update this fall, but in the meantime, user care will be our top priority.

新井氏:
 はい。今年の秋に大きなアップデートを予定していますが,それまでの期間はユーザーケアを最優先していきます。

How is going to reflect to us? Since we're basically getting a carbon copy of whatever is being done in Japan I assume you have the same tools as the producer in Japan. Mr. Arai isn't clear on what he means with this but are we finally going to be able to delete legacy items from our warehouses that are no longer being used but completely blocked from deletion by the game client and support? Are we getting features that are already in the client but only used on Lineage II Aden such as the (amazing!) function /invitetoclan and the Status overview that shows total of stat modifiers? Are you going to look into the system so we do no longer have four different stacks of the same items (e.g. Freya Ice Rose) because different Item ID's are being used every event.

It would really be great if we get some Quality Of Life updates at the ones mentioned by me above. I am sure many of my fellow players can name a thousand other things that annoy us for a long period of time that clearly could've been fixed by easy QoL updates.

In west Live(awakening) is more popular also in Europe , but in Japan and Korea Aden is more popular, 

And guess where all content comes from?

So Live(awakening) servers do not get that much of attention or anything anytime soon, untill hype in Korea ends,

just in NcSoft staff doesn't realise that it is same players who plays Aden and Live 😀 Its not new unique players..

Just people cant play Live as its dead game without a content(not sure why they call it awakening as its more like sleepening to me) all content hidden or locked 🔒 

So people just trying to squeeze tiny bit of  fun in Aden.. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, VictorR said:

Hello
here to take out the card and pay pay or pay

the only one who does something for us is @hermes but it shows that his hands are tied

this game in europe is more than dead on the official server

I came back after a few years in the pandemic to play again and every month the server got worse naia is already a residual server for 100 players the rest are multi-accounts activated to scratch some adena

my character is 115 and I have to play in level 110 zones (and still have a hard time staying alive) because I have no items to hunt in my zone

there is no content there is no market there are no articles what is the reason for logging in to naia?

This server is only for the first 100 players in the ranking, they are the ones who enjoy 100% of the content (of what can be done)

the rest daily NZ BS but only BAY/KAMA and again afk

True. EU is dead, Naia is dead and every day i see less and less shops in Chronos Giran.

The mass quit is noticable. People got bored of not getting any items and from the boring gameplay. 

• Like 1