Spirit of Golem nerfed?

Helv

Has anyone noticed issues with the Spirit of Golem?

I use my Maestro lvl 110 to do IT daily.  I've been using it for literally years. Maestro is in a trio with an ISS (my dual class) and a Tank. Maestro uses exalted spear, has blessed exalted set. Last attack is enchanted to +16 Penalty. I don't use shots as normal hits don't do any dmg anyway. I have macro focused mainly around last attack. Usually I set this trio in afk mode and it completes the 150 mobs quest in around 45 minutes.

After last maintenance I started IT - I returned to my PC after 1h only to see my characters were out with 145/150. I thought maybe someone took over my room or I got fear when I was afk - this happens. However, the next days showed that I seem to have slower kill speed - Spirit of golem seems to take more time to land. I don't use my maestro for anything else than IT, so can't compare with other places even if I wanted to. Now I can complete IT only when I'm active and I control when to switch to a mob with low HP when Last attack is ready.  This seems odd.

Any thoughts, please?

I do the same but with a tank and a healer, i found out that the normal attack do more damage than any skill on IT now, but my weapon is bloody +15, last attack +11penalty. i usually end the instance in 30 min.

Try to add armor destruction before the first attack it helps to lock the spirit of golem easy.